Event Management & Operations Intern - Paid Remote Internship (Summer 2022)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
At the core of SportsRecruits is a software platform that connects
high school athletes & their club organizations to every college
coach in the country. Our goal is to bring together
student-athletes, college coaches, and event organizers in one
network to create opportunities for everyone involved in the
athletic recruiting process. We have built the
SportsRecruits is privately held and headquartered in Brooklyn, NY.
Right now our team is completely remote. We have spent a lot of
time cultivating the same lively and tight kit company culture that
we had in our office in Brooklyn. We feel confident that we will be
able to continue to foster this environment whether our teammates
are in the office or working from home.
Check out our team videos
About Our Internship Program
We have a number of remote intern positions available for a paid
fall internship (compensation and academic credits earned). As an
intern with SportsRecruits, you will have the opportunity to work
in a start-up environment and tackle real-world business
challenges. Our internship program is designed to allow you to take
full ownership of projects, and get real, hands-on experience with
each member of our team. We are looking for innovative and
proactive interns who are ready to hit the ground running. Taking
on a large amount of responsibility, you will be an integral part
of our operations for the duration of the internship.
About the Position: Event Management & Operations Intern
As an Event Management & Operations intern, you will report to the
Director of Event Operations. You will be responsible for managing
operational & data management efforts for sports tournaments and
showcases throughout the summer event season. You will assist the
events team in managing partnerships with other recruiting events
across different sports across the country. This will require a
significant amount of attention to detail. If you read this, write
the word "popcorn" in your response when asked what sets you apart
from other candidates. You will be asked to learn the ins and outs
of our softwares, demonstrate problem-solving skills, and develop
relationship management skills. You may have the opportunity to
travel to regional events.
Anticipated Start Date: Tuesday May 31, 2022
Anticipated End Date: Friday August 12, 2022
- Help to manage event partnership relationships.
- Contribute to the planning, organizing, and execution of
lacrosse showcases owned & operated by SportsRecruits.
- Collect, manage, and organize large datasets for event
- Troubleshoot customer issues using premium technology
- Manage customer inquiries & concerns via email or phone
- Brainstorm innovative marketing strategies to build our
- Travel to regional youth sports events possible (optional).
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate
- Able to work full time (35/hours week)
- Quick learner with aptitude for working with software.
- Demonstrated attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Experience managing data in Google Sheets or Excel.
- Ability to follow instructions organizational and strong work
- Analytical thinker with excellent written and verbal
- Enthusiasm for sports and the recruiting process.
- Willingness to work nights or weekends with compensation.
Directions to Apply:
- Navigate to the application on our
- Complete all fields on the application.
- Attach your resume as a PDF file.
- Attach a cover letter.
- Our hiring team will contact you directly within a few weeks of
submitting your application.
SportsRecruits is an equal opportunity employer and embraces
diversity and equal opportunity on our team. Just like the
student-athletes we support, we are trying to get better and
stronger as a team every day. We are committed to building a team
that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We strongly believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better
we can serve all student-athletes, as well as their families and
coaches, who are pursuing their dreams.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: SportsRecruits, Irvine , Event Management & Operations Intern - Paid Remote Internship (Summer 2022), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!