Vice President Commercial Real Estate
Company: Shopoff Realty Investments
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Shopoff Realty Investments is looking for the absolute best and
brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Vice
President, Commercial Real Estate at our home office in Irvine,
California. This position will oversee analysts and associates, and
work alongside other VP level staff, to coordinate, manage, and
execute the pursuit, underwriting, and diligence of new investment
opportunities. The individual will focus on all property types, and
all cycles, (including, existing value-add opportunities, new
development, land entitlements, etc.). The VP position will also
work with the deal team on post-acquisitions aspects of the
property's life cycle to implement value-creation techniques and
maximize return. What you will do:
- Comprehensive leadership on new acquisitions, from sourcing
through closing, including underwriting and diligence.
- Solicit purchase and facilitate sale of portfolio assets.
Interface with Executive Vice President, Real Estate in planning
portfolio growth opportunities. Assist in due diligence process on
new portfolio acquisitions.
- Inspect assets and prepare valuation for negotiating of new
portfolio assets, underwriting for financing and refinancing of
assets for the company or its clients.
- Significant amounts of interfacing with listing brokers for
marketing of portfolio assets and oversee implementation of
marketing plans. Direct the creation and maintenance of market
valuation packages on portfolio assets.
- Identify and implement opportunities in the portfolio to
maximize value and enhance the performance of the portfolio.
- Review and analyze property operational and financial reports
to ensure P&L performance, revenue growth and expense control.
Participate in the annual budget process and monitor ongoing
- Oversee direct property management and third party management
of portfolio properties, including operational issues and review of
monthly financial reports for financial status and operating
results. Write internal reports in regards to operations for
distribution where needed.
- Establish relationships with brokers, other property owners,
economic development agencies and other individuals, public and
private, engaged in the industry. What we need :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in oversight of operations plus
acquisitions, dispositions, and valuation analysis of commercial,
light industrial, office and/or multi-family real estate
- CCIM, IREM, CPM or SIOR designation required.
- Five plus years of residential land development experience for
a land development or home building company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated and able to assemble
and manage a development team to maximize project yield both
physically and profitably.
- Excellent computer skills with specific experience in MS
applications such as Excel, Word and Publisher required. Microsoft
Project, Argus and Lotus Notes are beneficial.
- Excellent Presentation and Research skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated and able to assemble and
manage a team to maximize profitably. Shopoff Realty Investments
(SRI) is a real estate investment firm specializing in offering
qualified clients diversified long-term investment opportunities
that can be used to create a customized portfolio consistent with
their unique financial profiles and goals. SRI has, for 29 years,
been known for its industry expertise in all facets of real estate
including acquisition, entitlement and development of commercial
and retail properties, residential, and multi-family.
Keywords: Shopoff Realty Investments, Irvine , Vice President Commercial Real Estate, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!