Proposal Manager- (Enovity)
Company: Veolia North America
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Enovity, a Veolia Company Enovity is a firm of engineers
who operate, maintain, and optimize facilities, assuring higher
performance places. We believe that buildings can---and
should---work better. When buildings work better, they waste less
energy and provide healthier environments where people and
organizations prosper. We achieve this vision through energy
efficiency, commissioning, facilities engineering, and smart
building solutions. Learn more about our work at www.enovity.com.
Enovity is a subsidiary of Veolia, the global leader in optimized
resource management. With nearly 180,000 employees worldwide,
Veolia Group designs and provides water, waste, and energy
management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development
of communities and industries. In 2019, the Veolia group supplied
98 million people with drinking water and 67 million people with
wastewater service, produced 45 million megawatt-hours of energy,
and converted 50 million metric tons of waste into new materials
and energy. Veolia Environnement (listed on Paris Euronext: VIE)
recorded consolidated revenue of USD $29.9 billion in 2019. Learn
more about Veolia at www.veolianorthamerica.com. Position Summary:
Enovity seeks a seasoned marketer for a full-time position as
Proposal Manager. This position will partner with leadership and
technical staff to support new business pursuits across a variety
of engineering practice areas and market sectors. You will have the
opportunity to support cross-functional teams working on some of
the most innovative, sustainable, and technically challenging
projects in our industry. The Proposal Manager supports Enovity---s
growth efforts throughout California. Our role in new business
pursuits is to present clients with the most compelling, customized
perspective of the firm---s capabilities and experience while
communicating our brand promise consistently and with conviction.
You will own each RFP/RFQ response and shortlist interview prep
from start to finish, ensuring that we deliver a top-quality
response on time, every time. This position can be based in any of
Enovity---s California offices: San Francisco, or Irvine. Must
submit cover letter along with resume for consideration.----
- Drive RFP/RFQ responses through all stages, including Go/No-Go,
capture planning, milestone schedules, content collection and
development, formatting and layout, editing and QC, print
production, and delivery.
- Prepare project teams for shortlist interviews by managing
presentation development, coaching/practice sessions, and
- Support business developers and technical staff with capture
plans for specific client and project opportunities, including
research and brainstorming.
- Track business development opportunities through all phases to
- Write project and personnel experience profiles and keep the
library of this content up to date. Source and procure project
photo licenses (subject to budget approval).
- Develop supporting graphics such as flow diagrams and
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials such as
brochures, fact sheets, presentations, and digital content.
- Liaise between technical staff and the Corporate MarCom team to
support thought leadership content such as blog posts,
presentations, and white papers.
- Maintain marketing information and CRM systems.
- Plan and coordinate conference attendance/exhibits and special
events as needed. Qualifications
- 7 years of overall experience in marketing or business
- 5 years of marketing experience in architecture, engineering,
construction, consulting or a closely related field
- Thorough understanding of the RFP/RFQ response and shortlist
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple concurrent
assignments and deadlines
- Robust time management and organization skills
- Experience coaching others on presenting/speaking
- Active membership in SMPS preferred; CPSM certification a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. -- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Veolia North America, Irvine , Proposal Manager- (Enovity), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!