Director of Marketing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking to hire a creative, analytical director of
marketing to form and maintain relationships with our customers.
The director of marketing will attract business by organizing
promotional events, producing online content and other marketing
materials, and launching new products. You will maintain
relationships with existing customers by sending out press
releases, interacting on social media, and communicating by email.
You will play a leading role in creating and implementing the
annual marketing plan and budget, managing media relations, and
maintaining--- an adequate in-house force of quality marketing
professionals.To be successful in this role you need to convince
potential customers we are their first and obvious choice and have
the ability to use negative publicity to our advantage. Preferred
candidates are in tune with customers' needs, and display sincerity
in marketing efforts.Director of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Leading and overseeing the marketing department.
- Performing market research to identify trends.
- Gaining knowledge of competitors' marketing initiatives.
- Creating and executing overall marketing strategies to create
awareness of the company's products and services.
- Creating and overseeing the annual marketing plan.
- Creating and overseeing annual marketing budget and allocating
- Organizing promotional events.
- Executing the launch of new PR campaigns
- Representing the company and forming strategic partnerships
with media, overseeing public relations efforts, and writing press
- Producing quality online content and managing the company's
publications.Director of Marketing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing,
communications, or relevant field.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of CRM databases, web analytics, and Google
- Proficient with using social media.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong people skills.Job Types: Full-time, ContractPay: From
$65,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Health insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Commission payCOVID-19 considerations:This job is not
remote.Ability to commute/relocate:
- Irvine, CA 92618: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Experience:
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Required)
- Google Ad Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: LEADADVISORS, Irvine , Director of Marketing, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!