Customer Success Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Customer Success - Customer Success Manager / Restaurant365 is a
young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our
cloud-based platform provides a--unique, centralized solution for
accounting and back-office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365's culture is focused on empowering team members to
produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We're
constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always
will be "Best in Class" ... and we want that for you too! In 2019
Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the
total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ
Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support
the company's vision of providing the best technology to the
restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365
announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of
restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence
software. Adding Compeat's feature-rich products advances
Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing
restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their
lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our
investor list as a result of this transaction. Our diverse
portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as
well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to
fast-casual---R365 does it all! *Please note, this position can be
based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote The Customer Success
Manager (CSM) will develop impactful relationships with our
customers and work diligently to ensure each customer achieves a
maximum lifetime value with our software. The role requires strong
relationship-building, product knowledge, and business acumen to
help restaurateurs overcome the complex challenges they face daily.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Adoption, the CSM will often
work cross-departmentally to solve customer challenges and focus
heavily on all efforts to retain the business. The Customer Success
Manager is responsible for ensuring product adoption, retention,
and growth post onboarding. They will employ their knowledge of
R365 and/or Compeat Products and their customers to create success
plans and provide delightful solutions. In addition to proactive
and reactive customer reach out, the CSM will be responsible for
tracking and driving customer health, Net Promoter Scores, and
adding new features. How you'll add value:
- Develop long-term relationships with customers leading to high
retention and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers are successful with the product following the
- Manage the customer experience and set the expectations.
- Responsible for tracking & driving customer health and Net
- Create playbooks & present calls to action.
- Responsible for reaching assigned targets for customer
- Continuously improve customer experience by proposing new
processes and concepts.
- Participate in user groups and client-facing webinars.
- Handle any product or full software attrition to identify save
- Identify and pass leads to our Sales Growth team
- Other duties as assigned. What you'll need to be successful in
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting and/or
- 5 plus years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to travel 10%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, and
- Collaborative and flexible working style.
- Ability to teach and coach effectively.
- Efficient and timely with deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong organization and time-management skills. The ability to
work independently without supervision.
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across
multiple platforms PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous R365 experience preferred
- Previous Gainsight experience or other customer success
management platform preferred
- Previous Monday.com experience or other project management
- Competitive compensation package
- R365 pays 100% of the premium for medical, dental, and vision
insurance for employees--
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative
solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real
difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open-concept work environment that we've created is causal,
collaborative, and cultivates communication.-- R365 was founded by
an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to
developing an all-inclusive back-office solution.--We help
restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we
encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a
positive attitude to apply.
Keywords: Restaurant365, Irvine , Customer Success Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!