Personal Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position: Personal and Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job OverviewThe Personal and Executive Assistant will assist the
CEO by carrying out critical duties including scheduling
appointments, arranging travel, and various other items to assist
the CEO in his personal life to ensure he can focus on the
business. The right candidate is driven by the desire to help
others and to maintain organization. This person will also help
with business tasks that are needed, everything from taking notes,
to attending webinars, reaching out to clients, and communicating
with internal stakeholders and with the organization's Leadership
team. What's most important is a can-do attitude, attention to
detail, flexibility, and a willingness to learn and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all emails, calendar, and travel arrangements.
- Flexibility on schedule, able to answer calls/text during
non-business hours as needed.
- Attend meetings, take action items and follow-up
- Pick-up lunch/meals
- Management of CEO's home in Irvine, including grocery shopping,
errands, coordination of household vendors, forwarding of mail,
- Coordination of CEO's personal gifting, including sourcing,
wrapping, shipping, etc.
- Pick up or Drop off Kids and manage Activities
- Manage personal expense reports, and rental properties and
- 3+ years of experience in a Executive and Personal Assistant
role to a Chief Officer
- Experience with providing support to our CEO's family and help
the household run efficiently, from general household duties to
stocking household supplies, local travel and activity management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Past experience communicating on behalf of the CEO with other
- Must be accessible even during non-business hours
Keywords: Confidential, Irvine , Personal Assistant To Chief Executive Officer, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!