Architectural Project Manager (Single Family)
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Irvine , CA 92612 Posted: 09/13/2021 Industry: Architecture Job
Number: 17159 Job Description
An Architectural Project Manager (Single Family) to provide overall
management direction for existing or new projects. Plan, organize
and staff key field positions through Regional Draftspersons, Job
Captains, subordinate Project Managers, and other staff as needed.
Create a team environment where all members work together to meet
- Bachelor' s degree in Architecture, Planning, Design,
Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Three to five years' experience in assisting with all phases of
a project with emphasis on Single-Family Production and Townhouse
- Additional experience may take the place of some education
- Proven skills in leadership, communication, marketing,
negotiation, and problem solving
- Must be proficient in the use of computer for design and
understand CAD operations
- Proficient in Revit, Bluebeam
- Ability to handle a broad range of functions and maintain
multiple projects in parallel sequence
- Must have the ability to problem solve construction and design
- Works with Business Director or Partner to establish project
objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within
boundaries of corporate policy.
- Prepares staffing requirements, schedules, budgets, and fee
- Understands construction methods/procedures.
- Develops code searches.
- Assists in Product Schematic Design process.
- Initiates design development.
- Produces contract documents.
- Keeps project records including code documentation, project
history, correspondence, estimates and budgets.
- Coordinates the staff assigned to project to meet established
schedules and budget.
- Answers questions and gives daily guidance to team.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client and A/E contacts to
facilitate construction activities. Initiates and participates in
- Checks work of project staff for content and accuracy.
- Participates in zoning and public hearings.
- Participates in projections and the billing process to provide
accurate information of work progress and additional billing
requirements and follows-up on overdue invoices.
- Initiates remedial action for projects falling behind budgeted
- Communicates delays, problems with project, or other issues to
- Keeps up-to-date on current trends and developments in the
- Promotes the firm within the business community to develop new
- Coordinates projects with outside consultants hired by client
or offices (including engineers, interior merchandisers, etc.)
- Assists with proposals.
- Represent company in project meetings; assist in strategy
meetings, and other meetings as needed. Manage financial aspects of
contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses) to
protect company' s interest and simultaneously maintain good
relationship with client.
- Responsible for team leadership and team moral.
Pay Range: $80k/yr. - $105k/yr. DOE
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.
- Architectural Job Captain
- Architectural Drafter
Irvine, CA Login to save this search and get notified of similar
positions. Looking for the highest qualified professionals in the
engineering and technology fields? We ll help you find the right
people you want faster. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Keywords: Selectek, Irvine , Architectural Project Manager (Single Family), Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!