Company: BCM Advanced Research
Posted on: April 10, 2021
BCM Advanced Research is a mature and growing technology company
with our main US office located in Irvine, California. We are
seeking an outstanding Accounts Manager to coordinate and manage
the daily activities associated with a pre-assigned number of
existing accounts. THIS IS NOT A SALES POSTION. Candidates will
work out of BCM's Irvine, CA office. BCM's products are used
worldwide by major OEM companies in industries such as medical
equipment, digital broadcasting and conferencing systems, retail
transaction devices, self-service kiosks, security systems, test &
measurement equipment, and casino gaming and lottery equipment to
name a few. We are a stable employer, with a competitive
compensation package and benefits, and offer a great work
environment to recognize your career goals.
Title: Accounts Manager (LIN: SAL01)
- This is not a sales position. The role of the Accounts Manager
is to work directly with assigned customers to address and manage
their needs on a daily basis whether solving their requirements
directly or assisting to resolve their issues with the help of
other departments within the organization. To be the customer's
main point of contact and advocate for all activities outside of
selling and winning new projects.
- Accepting and processing new orders, reviewing new purchase
orders for accuracy including part number, price, payment terms,
lead-time, order type, freight terms, etc.. Confirming order
acceptance per customer requirements and communicating delivery
- Maintain any customer required reporting such as open orders
reports, inventories on hand, or blanket purchase order schedules.
Learn and access any customer related cloud-based inventory
management programs such as Nocturn, Supply Web, iSupplier, or
- Provide customer service functions to help customers resolve
any concerns or issues to conclusion. This will involve
understanding the issues, navigating customers through other BCM
departments such as Repair Service, Accounting, Sales, or Technical
Support as needed to solve the issue while maintaining ownership of
the issue until it is resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
- Understand and take ownership
- Resolve all order related issues including schedule conflicts,
schedule pull-in/push-outs, receipt discrepancies, as well as
assist accounting as needed to resolve customer payment issues.
- Additional duties include providing freight and expedite price
quotes, soliciting new orders based on lead-time or forecast
deficits, and helping to request forecast updates on a regular
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Access BCM's CRM system to update customer notes, review and
respond to tasks from other departments related to the customers
you support, view quotes, or enter tasks to other departments for
information or items you may require from them to support your key
- Reasonable proximity to work in BCM's Irvine, California
- Several years of experience working in a sales or operations
department, or business-to-business environment.
- A self-starter with a hands-on and proactive approach to
getting things done with minimum supervision or guidance. A strong
desire to add value by taking ownership to ensuring the accounts
you manage get the best possible service.
- Experience in computer/electronics field a plus.
- A team player mentality and strong desire to help customers
succeed is required.
- Possibly light travel (when business travel resumes) as needed
to visit key accounts with the account sales manager. Business
travel is not a requirement for this position.
- A college degree preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, great
organizational abilities, and the ability to multitask
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, word,
PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as the ability to learn non-standard
programs such as order entry, inventory management, and CRM.
Compensation: Compensation commiserate with experience plus annual
performance bonus after first year of service
Benefits: BCM is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and offers
competitive salary and benefits package - health and dental benefit
package, paid vacation and sick leave, plus 401(k) employer match.
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to Human Resources
department . All qualified candidates must have legal working
status in the United States.
Keywords: BCM Advanced Research, Irvine , Accounts Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!