Regional Sales Manager
Company: Alto Pharmacy
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live
healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more
supportive, and more affordable. We're transforming a $500 billion
industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients
and providers-from hand-delivering medications for free to offering
on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a
thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later,
we're proud to say we've built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About Alto We're building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our
healthcare system's most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions
are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor's orders
requires more than just delivering pills, we're managing everything
from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply
chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective
treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling
medicine's true purpose: to improve the quality of life for
everyone who needs it. We've filled over 1 million prescriptions to
date. To aid our calling, we've raised $354 million in funding, and
we're on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue
(ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can
deliver. About the Position The Regional Sales Manager position
will be a challenging and high impact role as we scale from 9
markets to over 50 locations over the next 36 months. You will be
responsible for growing the adoption of Alto among providers and
patients, building and leading front-line sales teams, informing
and evolving our sales processes, and ultimately establishing Alto
as a dominant pharmacy player throughout your geography.-- Working
closely with National and Area Sales Leadership, Marketing,
Therapeutic Area GMs and your local pharmacy teams, you will guide
and execute our growth strategy. Additionally, you will establish
key customer relationships throughout your geography, engaging
providers, patients, health systems and health services as you
expand Alto's footprint and market share. Perhaps most importantly,
you will do all of this while staying grounded in Alto's Mission;
never compromising our commitment to keeping the patient at the
center of all that we do.
- Deliver a second-to-none pharmacy experience for patients and
providers, making Alto the market leading pharmacy in your
- Build and manage a motivated team of 10+ Partnerships Managers,
partnering with our Recruiting team to identify and engage
- Provide high quality training, coaching, and development of new
and tenured Partnerships Managers in all phases of their work.
- Cultivate a culture of accountability and results, leveraging
KPIs, key milestones and account-level reviews to drive performance
on a weekly basis.
- Maintain an active selling role with key clinics and health
systems; develop relationships with clinical and economic champions
at new and existing customers to deeply understand customer
- Plan and conduct strategic sales meetings to inform, train, and
motivate representatives to deliver consistently high results.
- Develop a deep understanding of your market and communicate
actionable insights that inform our launch and go-to-market
decisions and subsequent growth. You will spend time speaking to
providers, patients, health systems, and health services and
analyze data to validate your hypotheses.
- Collaborate with senior leadership in setting strategies and
OKRs for your team and drive on the ground sales and marketing
- Be an internal champion for your market with cross-functional
teams and communicate product/fulfillment/operation needs to
- Participate in strategic planning and sales forecasting.
Provide market insights, trends, competitive activity and
- Meet and exceed overall sales goals and quotas. A Bit About
You: Minimum Qualifications
- At least 8+ years experience in B2B sales or business
- At least 8+ years experience in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical or
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Manager in the
Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical/Medical Device space with a demonstrated
track record of over-achievement
- Record of defining and using operational metrics to build
- Experience with Salesforce or other comparable CRM
- Experience working cross-functionally to make your geography
successful Preferred Qualifications:--
- Experience in the Healthcare, Digital Health or Health Tech
- Deep expertise and established relationships in the HIV/PrEP,
Diabetes/Endocrinology, Respiratory and Cardiology therapeutic
- Ability to thrive in a remote office, leading a large team
across multiple geographies.--
- B.A/B.S, MBA preferred; Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Reading English, comprehending, and following simple oral and
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform
an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures;
transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word;
those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions
must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with
or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed
information through oral communication, and making fine
discriminations in sound.--
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer or
phone that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Environmental Conditions: occasional exposure to low
temperatures or high temperatures, outdoor elements such as
precipitation and wind, and noisy environments.
- Physical Activities:--
- Occasionally ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the
- Moving about to accomplish tasks and/or moving from one
worksite to another.--
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds in all
- Operating motor vehicles.
- Occasional sedentary work that primarily involves
sitting/standing/driving/flying LI-ST1 Alto Pharmacy is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
protected basis.-- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants
with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for an employment
visa? (e.g. H1-B Visa) --*
If you would like, please share your pronouns with us so that we
can accurately refer to you. --*
Have you ever worked for Alto Before? --*
Do you have at least 8+ years experience in Pharmacy,
Pharmaceutical or Medical Device?
Do you have 3+ years of experience managing a sales team of 10+
reps in the Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical/Medical Device space?
Demographic Questions Help Alto be an equal opportunity employer!
Individuals seeking employment at Alto Pharmacy are
considered--without regard--to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual
orientation.You are being given the opportunity to provide the
following information in order to help us comply with federal and
state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record
keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
- Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. There will
be no impact on your candidacy if you choose--not--to answer any of
- No hiring decisions are made based on this information. Your
responses will not be visible to anyone on the hiring team, nor to
anyone who can influence your interview process.--
- Any information you share below is anonymized and aggregated in
order to preserve privacy and is never associated with your
application or personal identifying information. Alto is committed
to providing an equitable and inclusive interviewing experience and
work environment. Thank you for helping us to ensure equal
employment opportunities for all! Please specify your ethnicity
[select all that apply]:
White or Caucasian
Hispanic or Latinx
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Native American, Alaska Native, or Indigenous
Prefer not to say
Please specify your gender identity
Cisgender - Male
Cisgender - Female
Prefer not to say
Do you identify as LGBTQIAP+?
Prefer not to say
Do you have military experience of any kind?
Yes, I am currently in the military or on reserve
Yes, I am a United States Veteran
Yes, I have military experience from outside the United States
Prefer not to say
Do you identify with any of the following?
Emotional/mental health disability
Chronic health condition
Prefer not to say
Please specify your age group
65 or older
Keywords: Alto Pharmacy, Irvine , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!