Sr. Manager, BMS
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Sr. Manager, BMS in Irvine, California - Careers at Headquarters
Skip Branding CareersWe are passionate, responsible, and
uncompromising. We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products,
and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is
If this sounds like your kind of place, we would love to talk.
Manager, BMS in Irvine, California - Careers at Headquarters Skip
to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Sr. Manager,
BMS Job ID 2020-4030 Overview Southern California-based Karma is
more than just a car company. Although we are best known as a
creator of soul-stirring luxury electric vehicles, Karma has
emerged as a high-tech incubator offering innovators a perfect
platform to prove their emerging technologies. Every Revero is
designed at our Headquarters in Irvine and created with great
individual care and world-class craftsmanship at the Karma
Innovation and Customization Center in Moreno Valley, CA. The
Senior--Manager, Battery Management Systems--leads and manages a
team to deliver the BMS solutions for Karma vehicle programs. Also
defines the BMS system and software requirements, develops the
embedded software and supports the BMS system validation and
vehicle integration. Responsibilities
- Responsible for definition, development and maintenance of the
- Responsible for HV battery system architecture design and
- Develop, integrate, configurate embedded software for PHEV/EV
- Design application software using Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow,
including code generation using Embedded Coder.
- Define safety software requirements based on functional safety
requirements assigned to BMS.
- Manage software version control and release, including data
dictionary, calibration, and documentation.
- Lead the BMS HIL validation by implementing and automating
regression and functional tests
- Responsible for development and maintenance of system level
functional safety requirements (ISO 26262) of HV battery.
- Responsible for the BMS technology roadmap, manage all phases
next generation BMS projects including technical studies,
preparation of specifications, technical plans, testing, data
analysis and validation
- Support opportunities for technology development, process
improvements, tool development, and knowledge capture and
- Other duties, as assigned Qualifications
- MS/BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer
Science with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with embedded system and familiar with embedded
software development proces
- Experience with model-based software development using
- 7 years of management experience highly preferred
- Experience in developing software for real-time, and experience
with RTOS, understanding of real-time processing issue
- Familiar with AutoSAR software architecture and
- Expert proficiency in C/C++ for embedded systems
- Knowledge of automotive interfaces / communication protocols
(CAN, CAN FD, UDS, XCP)
- Familiar with IS26262 development process, and experience of
functional safety development and implementation in software
- B asic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as
- Knowledge of automotive HV battery system.
- Project Experience with BMS development.
- Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as applicable NO 3rd
Parties, Principals Only, Please Come and join the great Karma
Team, where you can make a career! Karma Automotive offers a
complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life,
STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K
with matching contributions. Relocation assistance is available.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender
identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national
origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and
group protected by applicable law. Karma Automotive LLC complies
with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to
all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability.
Valid driver's license may be required based on essential duties.
Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a
friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Irvine , Sr. Manager, BMS, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!