Account Manager to NA
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Who is Huami North AmericaHuami Technology was founded in 2013.
It is a company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in the
United States (NYSE: HMI). It is also the first intelligent
hardware company in China to enter the US capital market.
The company's mission is to "connect technology with health".
As a global leading smart wearable innovation company, its main
products are wearable terminals such as smart bracelets and
watches, as well as weight scales, body fat scales, shoes, and
clothing peripherals related to sports and health. The company has
six major series of smart watch products under AMAZFIT's
As of August 27, 2019, the global cumulative shipment volume of
Huami's smart devices has exceeded 100 million units. As we
continue to expand our assortments into North America retail
channels, we are looking to add additional resources to our sales
team. What you'll doHuami North America is seeking a disciplined,
organized, tenured, and successful Account Manager to grow our
market share in North America. The position of Account Manager is
responsible for expanding regional accounts through direct sales
and our distribution channel. The candidate will have strong
forecasting experience, relationships building skills, and
excellent communication skills inside and outside the organization.
You will be managing multiple assigned accounts to achieve
profitable sales. If you love the feeling of closing a deal,
managing a project from start to finish, and seeing your efforts
come to life, this is the role for you. The position is in Irvine,
CA. Consideration for a remote employee is possible. The candidate
will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain
reporting directly to the National Account Manager.The Account
Manager will assist sales personnel in formulating plans, goals,
objectives relating to targeted volume prospects, and additional
product penetration with existing accounts. Create proposals,
negotiate agreements, and establish pricing for customers that will
allow you to meet your goals. How you'll do it
- Demonstrate an ability to build executive relationships at
major accounts in your territory.Know your business and provide
weekly feedback on accounts to management.
- Work with channel marketing to support in store
displays/assets, key ad placement, and events.
- Identify opportunities and challenges within account base and
create strategies to maximize sell through, profit, revenue, and
- Understand how to communicate value propositions to retailer
accounts and be able to present and close new business.
- Establish and track an annual account budget which includes
sales and profits.
- Conduct and/or receive weekly reviews of sales, returns (RMA's)
& allowances (R&A), quotes, promotions, sell through, inventory
management, turns, forecasts, replenishment orders, backorders, and
any other account activities that will impact financial results for
the account(s). Resolve or delegate any issues that arise as a
result of the reviews.
- Execute strategies to minimize returns and allowances; and
improve overall profitability.
- Develop and negotiate terms for accounts to effectively manage
overall profitability of each assigned account while obtaining
- Effectively delegate and manage sales duties to exceed customer
- Communicate and update sales team members with strategic
company information and initiatives as required.
- Participate and implement channel strategy, product roadmap,
MAP, and promotional plans.
- Collaborate with your customer's replenishment teams and demand
planners to ensure forecasts are met.
- When changes to your forecast are impacted by the customer or
Huami North America, communicate and manager this internally or
externally in a timely manner.
- Own your business, budget, forecast, and profitability.
- Analyze and understand industry market trends, competition,
products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and communicate
this information to all sales management and other departments as
- Review and analyze daily sales results and compare actual vs.
projected/ plan results. Formulate plans to respond to the
analyses.What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Computer literate with a high degree of proficiency in the
Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience calling on Brandsmart, Electronic Express, Nebraska
Furniture Mart, PC Richards, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Home Depot,
Dick's Sporting Goods, Costco, and Sam's
- Retail Link
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent phone skills and etiquette
- Ability to perform international and domestic travel
- More than 3 years of experience of account management of
- Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Huami, Irvine , Account Manager to NA, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!