Product Director, DiamondGlow
Company: AbbVie, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Job Description About AbbVie
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines
that solve serious health issues today and address the medical
challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on
people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology,
oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and
gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its
Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie,
please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter ,
Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company
and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma.--Allergan is
focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded
pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative
medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class
products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical
aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health,
urology and anti-infective--therapeutic categories. With commercial
operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to
working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to
deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people
around the world live longer, healthier lives every day. Allergan
is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition.
Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power
ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive
results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our
bold team. Position Overview Allergan Aesthetics Skincare is
looking for an experienced Product Director to help us manage
several brands in the Skincare portfolio including DiamondGlow,
Latisse, Ocumend and Vaniqa. You'll work across all levels and
departments of the organization to develop and execute growth
strategies for key brands.
- The core focus will be DiamondGlow, our advanced facial
resurfacing device system. The Director will have the opportunity
to build and scale the brand and help design the blueprint for the
future including driving adoption and brand awareness among HCPs
- Latisse is our prescription eyelash enhancement business. The
product director will develop and execute targeted marketing
strategies that help protect and grow this business.
- The director will also have oversight and responsibility for
the Ocumend and Vaniqa brands. This individual should be highly
collaborative, as they will be working with various internal
customers and partners as well as getting buy-in from key
stakeholders. This person will support B2B and B2C programs as well
as promotional campaigns for the business across distribution
channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong track-record
demonstrating how s/he has successfully taken ideas or brands from
inception to launch. The Product Director interacts with Commercial
Leadership, R&D, Clinical, and Strategic Marketing to identify,
develop and implement marketing initiatives. This position develops
strong working relationships with key physician opinion leaders,
customers, and sales personnel. Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing plans for
the U.S. across integrated channels.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission. Drive product
category as a business with end-to-end accountability & build brand
- Devise new, unique and innovative growth strategies to build
awareness and positioning of this new brand
- Measure and report on brand KPIs to ensure initiatives are
meeting or exceeding delivery goals, increasing ROI and
- Oversee budgets, sales forecasts and production forecasts for
the brand and commercial launches.
- Develop and maintain a customer focus that includes the
effective working relationships with key Customers, Sales,
Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Legal, Clinical, and
other cross-functional personnel. Product Marketing:
- Lead brand initiatives across distribution channels for
physician dispensed, salon & spa, and digital. Ensure initiatives
and campaigns are in line with the brand's integrated communication
platform (imagery, digital, and point of sale).
- Develop differentiated brand & marketing concepts consistent
with the brand's purpose and industry trends. Lead the creative
development to motivate the target audience to take action.
- Own and lead all facets of campaign/promotional management,
including campaign/promotion set up, execution and analysis.
- Write marketing mix recommendation for product launches or
product innovations, working closely with the departments involved
(communication, digital, retails, etc.)
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of multiple digital
advertising and field channel promotional campaigns, including
creating detailed performance reports, campaign insights,
recommendations and rationale for optimization strategies.
- Work directly with internal and external ad servers, vendors,
clients, and internal staff on all elements of campaign management.
Ensure proper integration of all campaign assets including
creative, landing pages, ad trafficking, pixel placement and ad
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, field sales
organization and key customers to guide product positioning, key
messaging and overarching brand strategy. Digital & Social
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and
presence, including Facebook, Instagram, and additional channels
that may be deemed relevant.
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of multiple digital
advertising promotional campaigns, including creating detailed
performance reports, campaign insights, recommendations and
rationale for optimization strategies.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to
reach our target buyers.
- Work with social team to translate launch + core support
strategies into social campaigns, including briefing influencer
content and seeding programs
Requirements The following listed requirements need to be met at a
minimum level to be considered for the job:
- 7+ years of specialty sales/marketing experience required
- Health & Beauty or Aesthetics industry marketing experience
with an established track record in managing industry-based
- Entrepreneurial. Enjoys identifying opportunities to shake
things up and change the brand for the better
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Ability to travel up to 30% Preferred Skills/Qualification The
below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory but are
definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
- Highly desired: Beauty device and/or skincare marketing
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic.
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online)
thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending
you "phishing" messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself
from phishing scams. Click here to find out how you can avoid being
a victim of job phishing scams.
Keywords: AbbVie, Inc., Irvine , Product Director, DiamondGlow, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!