Associate Director, Business Analyst - Telecommute - 907766
Company: Black Enterprise Magazine
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Associate Director, Business Analyst - Telecommute - 907766 The
continuous growth and success of our organization has led to this
search for an Associate Director to join our team. The successful
candidate will be involved in the pricing activities of RFPs
(Requests For Proposals) and will acquire a breadth of knowledge in
all financial/operational aspects of our business. This is an
opportunity to have an impact on further business growth while
enjoying the benefits of working for a Fortune 50 company, so take
the next step and apply today. "" Youll enjoy the flexibility to
telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some
tough challenges. "" Primary Responsibilities: ""
- Manage a team of highly motivated Financial Analysts in the
activities listed below ""
- Determine Pharmaceutical Rebate Pricing for the various
products and services we offer, customized for each individual case
using a variety of forecast models ""
- Leverage business knowledge to propose solutions to business
problems regularly in a dynamic work environment ""
- Build and maintain financial models to assist in the economic
analysis of market conditions ""
- Gather, summarize and analyze detailed data. Strong aptitude
for technical skills is required ""
- Consult and recommend alternative pricing options and plan
design changes based on economic analyses and trends ""
- Assess the risk of pricing guarantees offered ""
- Collaborate with the Underwriting, Sales, Proposals and Legal
teams to project pricing and profit for a range of services and
products the company offers ""
- Create best practices to maximize efficiency and process
workflow for projects with compressed timelines ""
- Strategize and problem solve creatively to win new business
- Evaluate client performance and compare forecasts with actuals
- Audit forecasting tools for accuracy and troubleshoot variances
in modeling ""
- Review and complete Request for Proposals questions and answers
- Work on large cases and present pricing recommendations to
executive management ""
- Development and training of team members to reach maximum
potential """ Youll be rewarded and recognized for your performance
in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear
direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as
provide development for other roles you may be interested in. "
Required Qualifications: ""
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Math or equivalent ""
- 5+ years of financial analysis and financial modeling skills
- 1+ year of management experience ""
- Strong MS Excel and database querying skills ""
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be
required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app,
Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone
system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener.
When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to
wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply
with any state and local masking orders """ Preferred
- MBA, equivalent graduate degree, CPA or CFA ""
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical background ""
- Financial consulting or auditing experience """ Careers with
OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy
benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people
nationwide. Here youll fill far more than prescriptions. As a
member of one of our pharmacy teams, youre empowered to be your
best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find
unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and
development opportunities driven by your performance and limited
only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help
people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
"" Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents
is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including
but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG
offers the following benefits for this position, subject to
applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision
plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking
or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee
stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability
insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel
accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and
employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance. "" *All
Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Groups
Telecommuter Policy. """" Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:
UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. "" UnitedHealth Group is a
drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test
before beginning employment. """" Job Keywords: Associate Director,
Business Analyst , telecommute, telecommuter, remote, work from
home "" UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care
company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping
people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system
work better for everyone.
Keywords: Black Enterprise Magazine, Irvine , Associate Director, Business Analyst - Telecommute - 907766, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!