Senior Product Manager
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Glidewell Laboratories, the global leader in dental technology,
has been the employer of choice for innovative, talented, and
career-minded individuals since 1970. Our beautiful campuses are
centrally located in Irvine & Newport Beach, CA. Glidewell strives
to provide a family-friendly and employee-friendly work environment
with frequent employee appreciation events, friendly corporate
culture, competitive salary, and achievable growth opportunities.--
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life
insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday,
and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation
room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and
acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes,
employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company
sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty
nationalities represented, and much more! If you have the following
qualifications (listed below), we want to hear from you! We are
always looking to bring onboard the brightest and most qualified
candidates to our Glidewell Family.--
- Manages product development priorities and roadmap through
collaboration with company leadership and cross-functional
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders and teams to deliver
product development projects on time based on the company's
strategic objectives and goals.
- Collaborates with Product Management and Marketing to ensure a
smooth and seamless transition of products from scale up to launch,
both internally and externally.
- Leads regular sync meetings with cross-functional stakeholders
to coordinate key product development activities across the
- Manages the company's Product Innovation Process standard
operating procedure and updates as needed.
- Manages the company's executive Product Development Advisory
Council to consider and assess product development projects through
quarterly approval meetings and monthly update meetings.
- Manages the company's innovation pipeline; collaborates with
Research and Development (R&D) and Marketing to create
prototypes and proposals for consideration by business
- Collaborates with R&D leaders, Brand Managers, and others
as needed on product development activities and timelines in order
to ensure seamless communication and transition of product
development projects through the product innovation process.
- Collaborates with Glidewell Product Management and other
customer-facing teams to collect input from customers on product
prototypes and concepts.
- Collaborates with Glidewell Finance to assess and evaluate all
product development activities to ensure sufficient return on
investment for the business and create reporting mechanisms and
dashboards to convey product development project status.
- Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to adapt and
update product development projects as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in product development
and/or product management; experience in the dental industry, a
plus. You have been redirected to a Glidewell Dental job page
Keywords: Prismatik, Irvine , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!