Sr. Manager, Thermal Systems
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Sr. Manager, Thermal Systems in Irvine, California - Careers at
Headquarters CareersWe are passionate, responsible, and
uncompromising. We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products,
and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is
If this sounds like your kind of place, we would love to talk.
Manager, Thermal Systems in Irvine, California - Careers at
Headquarters Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Sr. Manager,
Thermal Systems Job ID 2020-4022 Candidate Category Engineering
Overview Southern California-based Karma is more than just a car
company. Although we are best known as a creator of soul-stirring
luxury electric vehicles, Karma has emerged as a high-tech
incubator offering innovators a perfect platform to prove their
emerging technologies. Every Revero is designed at our Headquarters
in Irvine and created with great individual care and world-class
craftsmanship at the Karma Innovation and Customization Center in
Moreno Valley, CA. The Sr.--Manager, Thermal Systems leads a team
of engineers focusing on HVAC and Powertrain Thermal modules. Role
includes supporting multiple in-house Battery Electric and Plug-In
Hybrid vehicle programs and developing next generation
- Lead Thermal Systems core activities to meet performance,
timing, and cost deliverables. Thermal systems responsibilities
include cabin HVAC, battery cooling/heating, and powertrain
- Manage HVAC Controls development.
- Advise executive management on strategic technical issues,
including applicable Thermal FMVSS, and set vehicle program
- Manage testing to validation of Thermal Management
- Participate in sourcing process as required.
- Thermal 2D and 3D CAE simulating system performance.
- Review and approve Vehicle Technical Specifications and
Subsystems Technical Specifications to ensure they're consistent
with high quality, best value, and program total cost.
- Build talent. Mentor engineering reports to excel.
- Develop and implement a vehicle integration process that tracks
attainment of vehicle, component (internal and supplier) DFMEAs,
and DVP&Rs to 100% achievement.
- Build cooperative relationships with cross-functional
engineering teams that result in long term cooperation and best
- Maintain a technology roadmap and assess technology for future
applications and improvements. Assure new technology is
- Other duties, as assigned. Qualifications
- BS in Engineering, MS strongly preferred.
- 12+ years' related responsibility, preferably with OEM
- Working knowledge of best practices and methods of vehicle
- Proven track record leading and developing diverse groups of
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Broad industry network, experience working with domestic and
- Startup experience in fast-pace environment preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as
applicable. Character Traits and Related Responsibility:
- Must display ability to identify problems, recommend solutions,
and negotiate and execute contingency plans with little
- Able to accept personal responsibility and accountability for
major analytical and planning assignments.
- Able to develop win-win situations among other engineering
departments and Manufacturing. NO 3rd Parties, Principals Only,
Please Join Karma as we transform transportation and mobility with
innovative team work. Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid
vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching
contributions. Relocation assistance may be available. Karma
Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity
and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national
origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and
group protected by applicable law. Karma Automotive LLC complies
with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to
all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability.
Valid driver's license may be required based on essential duties.
Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a
friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Irvine , Sr. Manager, Thermal Systems, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!