Channel Marketing Manager
Company: The Mom Project
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Our client is--the award-winning, industry leader that is
transforming the way people experience the connected lifestyle.
Their deep expertise in product design, wireless connectivity,
cloud infrastructure and cutting-edge AI capabilities focuses on
delivering a seamless, smart home experience for their users that
is easy to setup and interact with every day. The company's
cloud-based platform provides users with visibility, insight and a
powerful means to help protect and connect in real-time with the
people and things that matter most, from any location with a Wi-Fi
or a cellular connection. To date, our client has launched several
categories of award-winning smart connected devices, including
wire-free smart Wi-Fi and LTE-enabled security cameras, audio and
video doorbells, and floodlight.-- Our client is looking for a
driven, marketing professional who's passionate about understanding
today's consumers, their motivations and their behavior as they
move along their journey from discovery to purchase. The Channel
Marketing Manager's primary role will be to help support the Senior
Channel Marketing manager to develop online channel marketing
programs to optimize awareness and engagement of shoppers to drive
sales conversion. They will also collaborate with sales and
marketing to create targeted, benefit driven messaging for online
and retail. The ideal candidate should have experience with how to
create consumer driven content on Amazon and other online account
pages.--In addition, this candidate should have experience with SEO
as well as awareness tactics. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead online channel marketing program development at key
- Develop online channel strategies for the calendar year in
partnership with sales leads and marketing heads to discuss
budgets, ad spend, SEO and align with the overall company marketing
plan for the year.
- Work closely with marketing, sales leadership and external
agencies to develop compelling copy & marketing content utilizing
approved brand assets to support new and existing product
- Work with teams to leverage marketing programs such as paid
advertising for strategic opportunities.
- Partner with sales and marketing to optimize online and retail
merchandising to grow sales within category.
- Project manage all of the customer online product pages and
work closely with the Senior Channel Marketing Manager to deliver
assets against timelines to ensure pages stay compliant with
- Manage photography and video shoot assets for product
- Manage online reviewer process.
- Support in store initiatives or projects as needed Education
- Minimum 5 years' experience working experience in channel
marketing, corporate marketing, digital marketing, or content
- 3-5 years of experience managing online marketing campaigns,
online copy, specifically for Amazon, Best Buy and other major
accounts. Ideally in consumer IOT technology, smart home, CE or
- A good understanding of online channel marketing, including
product positioning, messaging optimization, and asset
- Experience leading and tracking cross functional team
- Demonstrated success working with sales and marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields. MBA a plus.
- Ability to understand product plans, technology roadmaps and
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to align internal and
external resources and timelines to launch products with the best
quality and impact to the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong
analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Keywords: The Mom Project, Irvine , Channel Marketing Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!