Tax Senior Manager - Estate and Gifts
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job Description - Tax Senior Manager - Estate and Gifts (20621)
Tax Senior Manager - Estate and Gifts ( Job Number: 20621 )
Employee Status : Regular Schedule : Full Time Primary Location :
Irvine, CA Description Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West
to business. At Moss Adams, we're excited by the greatness of
possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and
individuals to prosper. We provide the world's most innovative
companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth
management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team Tax Services' teams deliver quality tax
solutions to public and privately owned middle-market companies,
not-for-profit organizations and high net worth individuals. Our
Private Client Services team focuses on delivering high value
solutions and income, charitable, estate and gift tax planning
strategies to our high net worth clients.-- Individuals who thrive
at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills - Collaboration,
Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence,
Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Serve as the primary engagement manager with economic
responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections.
- Effectively leverage available technology and other resources
to maximize technical application to project, and holds the
engagement team to the same standard.
- Determine appropriate tax objectives, scope and methodology and
actively participate in decision making with client's management to
understand the broader impact of current decisions and possible
- Interact closely with client's other advisors such as attorneys
and financial managers.
- Research and consult on tax matters, primarily in the federal
estate, gift, charitable planning and generation skipping tax
- Evaluate skills and develop Managers, Seniors and Staff in
client engagement management and technical expertise in individual,
trust, partnership, corporate, federal, state, local and foreign
tax returns, estimated payments and extensions, and federal and
state tax audits.
- Develop and execute a business development plan which includes
networking, new client development and client expansion activities.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Master of Tax or JD/LLM preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting or law firm
- CPA required. If not a CPA, must meet educational requirements
to obtain CPA license upon hire in state of employment
- Minimum of 4 years supervising and training experience
- Subject matter expert in corporate, partnership, individual and
trust and estate taxation required; prior experience in Private
Client working with high net worth individuals and owners of
closely held businesses preferred
- Proven market facing skills required to develop new business
and sustain existing excellent client relationships
- Must have visibility and recognition within your industry
specialization and in your local market
- Proven success managing multiple client engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
skills Here, you'll be challenged and rewarded for leadership,
technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That's why we
offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in
a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career
is up to you. Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Irvine , Tax Senior Manager - Estate and Gifts, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!