Director of Product Management
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Information Technology Irvine, California Plano, Texas We are at
the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market.
mello---, the Greek word for "future," was the product of a recent
$80+ million-dollar investment in research & development to
transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital
experience like no other competitor offers. But mello--- is just
the beginning--- loanDepot will continue to invest in developing
our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our
customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional
service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have
ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us! loanDepot - We are
Position Summary: Responsible for defining the product vision,
strategy and roadmap for a family of products. Balances workloads
and prioritizes projects working cross-functionally to ensure the
most mission critical projects are completed. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.-- Responsibilities:
- Develops a comprehensive product roadmap to execute short term
needs and deliver on long term business strategies.
- Understands and leads analysis of the competitive environment,
end users' needs and product metrics to determine the right set of
features to drive conversion from leads to funded borrowers to
- Drives product planning, prioritization and design for maximum
ROI balanced by need for scalability and extensibility.
- Writes product requirements for new features and enhancements
with ability to adapt styles to development team's
- Analyzes product performance and conversion funnel, create
plans, and run tests to optimize consumer experiences.
- Works cross-functionally with the UI/UX designers, development
teams, other product managers, and business stakeholders to build
new credit product experiences
- Drives GTM efforts to support product launches, writes
release/training notes, and coordinates with cross-functional
- Communicates product positioning and benefits to users and
- Responsible for recommending final hiring and termination
decisions, overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of
employees. Responsibilities include interviewing and training
employees; planning and directing work; managing performance;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the
trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds
organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows
respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others
on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of
harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and
on time; supports the company's goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or
safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report
potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with
occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations
and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are
applicable to one's own actions and conduct.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Knowledge of the internet, emerging web technologies, and
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact
with stakeholders at all levels and understand technical subjects
and emerging technologies and their relevance to the
- Ability to lead, manage and drive execution across highly
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and
- Comfortable in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up
environment with little supervision.
- Strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile
to drive products to market.
- Ability to continuously improve processes to maximize
efficiency, clarity and effectiveness.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages;
balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and
percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the
immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
- Minimum eight (8) + years of experience in B2C /B2B and
enterprise grade product management experience typically
- Experience building digital products with a demonstrated
ability to drive product planning, development, launch and
- Experience to re-envision digital platforms to improve
scalability, extensibility and configurability.
- Expertise in UI standards, web and mobile instrumentation and
analytics, and multivariate testing to improve KPI's.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. --We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. You have been redirected to a loanDepot job page
Keywords: loanDepot, Irvine , Director of Product Management, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!