Dealer Development Manager
Company: Mechanics Bank
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Mechanics Bank Auto Finance is looking for a Dealer Development
Manager for our--South Orange County market. As a Dealer
Development Manager for CRB Auto, you will be responsible for
growing a territory by collaborating with franchise and independent
dealerships. You will bring your sales and auto financing
experience and be part of a dynamic team of individuals in the
industry. You will act as the first line of contact for the dealers
as it relates to all issues, including underwriting and funding
within the assigned territory. You will be expected to make dealer
visits, cold calls and take inbound calls from dealerships to build
relationships and capture the business. This includes signing up
new dealerships, generating new loan applications and a solid
understanding of structuring/restructuring prime and non-prime
deals, as needed. CRB Auto is experiencing powerful growth and we
are looking for talented individuals to contribute to our growth.
What you will do:
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that
ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of strong
relationships with dealer base.
- Interface directly with all dealer personnel.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to CRB Auto's dealer partners
regarding the ability to evaluate customer applications in order to
ensure that they are in the best interest of CRB Auto.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed
prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while
striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Act as liaison between dealers and Dealer Service Center where
credit decisions are made.
- Monitor ongoing dealer performance such as efficiency ratios,
delinquency, losses, profitability, etc.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
- Training and consulting of all dealership management personnel
to ensure a thorough understanding of the company's programs,
policies and procedures.
- Assist various departments in the collection of negative
reserve, outstanding titles and any rebatables relating to
repossessions and insurance losses.
- Assist the collections department and DSC manager, when
requested, in obtaining dealer payoffs or other relevant
information. Who you are:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Auto Finance required, preferably
in the areas of sales/marketing and underwriting.
- Experience with prime and non-prime auto finance experience
- Proven sales record of bringing in 200+ loans per month
- Demonstrated success with dealerships, franchises
- Knowledge of the local market and preferably existing
relationships with dealers in the area (which does require all
candidates to live local to the market).
- The ability to operate and travel within a 100 mile radius for
business purposes more than 75% of the time, which requires a valid
driver's license and auto insurance.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion,
national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other bases prohibited by applicable law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
OFCCP here . Serving California communities since 1905, Mechanics
Bank provides personal banking, business banking, trust and estate
services, brokerage and wealth management services and indirect
auto financing at 144 branch offices across California and in
Southern Oregon. From the Imperial Valley to the Cascades, and from
the coastal cities and towns to the Sierra Nevada foothills, our
dedicated and friendly professionals are passionate about serving
the banking and lending needs of our clients, and giving back to
our communities. The strategic merger of Rabobank, N.A. and
Mechanics Bank was completed in September, 2019. This merger
brought together two community-oriented, well-capitalized banks
with common values and deep roots in California. Offering even
greater strength, stability and convenience for our clients, the
combined bank is uniquely positioned to be the premier community
bank in the communities we serve.
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, Irvine , Dealer Development Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!