Project Manager- Data Science
Company: Glidewell Dental
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Information Technology Irvine, California Glidewell Laboratories
is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility,
speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and
highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all
of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate
about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing
quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over
the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision
for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life
insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday,
and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation
room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and
acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes,
employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company
sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty
nationalities represented, and much more! Responsibilities:
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of Data Science and Machine
Learning specific projects from initiation to delivery including
resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control
process, testing, validation, deployment, documentation, training
and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal
customers/partners by gathering and defining project requirements,
performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Works with IT management to define project objectives and
measurable goals and draft project plan accordingly.
- Develops detailed project plans, tasks and hours estimation
with team members. Manages, prioritizes and refines epics, features
and stories in the backlog with team members.
- Presents and demos projects to stakeholders and users for
feedback and reports projects' status to IT management
- Identifies, proposes, plans, and prioritizes future potential
good use cases and projects with latest data science and machine
learning technologies which can benefit the company in a long
- Improves all aspects of project planning and resource
management including but not limited to enterprise or industry
- Identifies and removes any blocking or potential issue and be
very proactive throughout project lifecycle.
- Handles technical and programmatic decisions throughout project
- Holds technical sessions with team members to address questions
- Creates and analyzes application performance and analytic
- Develops and manages project roadmaps.
- Analyzes existing processes, team utilization, and operational
data to determine efficient utilization of people, process, and
technology to drive business goals.
- Identifies project risks and work with IT management and
business stakeholders to navigate project to completion. Determine
and set project milestones.
- Develops and manages project plans and roadmaps with one (1) to
five (5) year forecast.--
- Calculates advanced return on investment (ROI) and savings on
investment (SOI) and reporting; provides recommendations to
maximize returns and savings.
- Facilitates and leads stakeholder and team meetings.
- Develops training materials and co-facilitates trainings.
- Facilitates and leads discovery and planning sessions, user
acceptance testing, and product reviews and demos. Requirements:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in project management in
Data Science and Machine Learning fields or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in Agile/Scrum process
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience in business,
customer service, marketing, operation, dental, technology,
healthcare, or a leadership role. You have been redirected to a
Glidewell Dental job page
Keywords: Glidewell Dental, Irvine , Project Manager- Data Science, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!