Account Manager I
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental
technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting-edge technology.
We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly
work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of
people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the
marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better
the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion
for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a
rewarding career at Glidewell! In addition are the following
generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with
company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite
dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym
(with fitness classes and meditation room), employee
medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two
company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big
screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse
work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and
- Promotes sales of products and services to new and existing
accounts through inbound and outbound sales activities to
meet/exceed financial targets and achieve greater market
- Follows a daily schedule and consistently meets expectations
for inbound/outbound calls and administrative work that contribute
to achieving sales and service level objectives for the team.
- Upsells and cross-sells compatible products to Customers and
shows them how certain products can enhance the Customer's current
- Acts as primary liaison between customers and the Company;
maintains positive client relations and ensures customer needs are
met in a manner that is sustainable and beneficial.
- Creates and confidently delivers sales pitch that highlights
the superiority of the Company's products and builds brand
- Educates customers on product information including function,
specifications, purpose and developments in product design.
- Maintains initiative to discover and attract new customers in a
manner that is professional, efficient and honest.
- Provides insight and contributes creative and strategic ideas
about product improvements, marketing campaigns and relationship
- Develops and maintains contacts within industry to provide
information and remain abreast of competitors activities.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs
require at the direction of management. The preceding functions
have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by
employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves
the right to add, subtract, or change the job functions. Minimum
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary to successfully perform
the essential functions of the position. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field,
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in sales, preferably in a
call center environment.
- Previous experience in the dental industry or medical device
industry preferred. You have been redirected to a Glidewell Dental
Keywords: Prismatik, Irvine , Account Manager I, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!