Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Quality Manager in Irvine, California - Careers at ALS
Environmental USA Skip Branding See Locations
- Our Company
- Our Services
- People & Careers
- Investor & Media
- Contact Us Job Opportunities at ALS Our success is dependent on
the quality of our employees - that is why we only employ the best!
- Notice and Disclaimer
- Privacy Statement
- Country/Language Quality Manager in Irvine, California -
Careers at ALS Environmental USA Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Quality Manager Location US-CA-Irvine Job
ID 2020-8753 # Positions 1 Posted Date 2 weeks ago (11/4/2020 8:35
PM) Category Quality Assurance Type Regular Full-Time OC ALSENV
Overview ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical
services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the
globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing
services industry, building an enviable reputation.-- ALS provides
a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide
range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical,
environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories
perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance,
safety, certification and verification purposes. Primary Objective:
Quality Manager will be responsible for maintaining and updating
the quality systems. Responsibilities Position Duties and Scope:
- Ensure and Maintain Quality Systems to meet all Accreditation
- Manage all aspects of internal and external audits.
- Prepare and conduct annual Quality Management Review.
- Manage QA training, competency, proficiency testing, CARs,
quality documents, etc.
- Other duties as assigned. Occupational Health & Safety
- Follow all company operating procedures, standards, policies,
and training to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
- Play an active role in the ALS safety program by correcting or
reporting unsafe acts and conditions that are observed during day
to day operations to create a zero-injury work environment.
- Participate in and support HSE initiatives, as required by ALS
- Ensure the health and safety of staff, contractors, and/or
visitors by providing appropriate leadership, due diligence,
resources, training, and enforcement for all individuals onsite.
Quality Responsibilities: Ensure business is conducted in
accordance with Core Values:
- Safety as a Priority
- Honesty and Integrity
- Exceeding Client Expectations
- Belief in Our Ability
- Hard Work and Continuous Improvement
- Doing it Better
- Celebrating Success
- People Development
- Ensure Quality Systems are adhered to in performance, review,
and reporting of laboratory duties and communicate all quality
- Support Quality Department and Continuous Improvement
- Employees commit to improving the ALS experience through
effective communication. Qualifications Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 6-10 years of quality assurance experience is preferred. Core
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of industry regulatory requirements.
- Problem solving skills.
- Promotes a productive work environment. Other Requirements:
- Routinely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move heavier loads with assistance.
- Must be able to stand, bend, push, pull, stoop and crouch up to
50% of the time while performing the duties of this position.
- Must be able to work on computer while sitting for up to 8
hours per day. We would like to thank everyone for their interest
in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be
contacted. "ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects
and affirms the diversity of our society" ALS is a VEVRAA Federal
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities--
ClickHere --to view the EEO is the Law poster Click--Here --to view
the FMLA Law poster Click--Here --to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click--Here --to view the Pay Transparency Provision Click--Here
--to view company E-Verify Participation Poster Options Apply for
this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Irvine , Quality Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!