Principal Product Manager
Posted on: February 22, 2021
As a Principal Product Manager at NuORDER, you will work closely
with our customers to understand their business goals and translate
these into compelling solutions and features that revolutionize b2b
ecommerce. This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is
the leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its
advantage. In addition, you'll work in an exciting, fast-paced
startup environment with experienced industry leaders.-- Please
note: We are open to candidates anywhere in Southern California or
the Bay Area. What will you do?
- Leverage market analysis, competitive knowledge, and extensive
customer research to help define the product roadmap.
- Identify opportunities for growth and competitive
differentiation through new features or services.
- Help digest and organize feedback into the planning and
execution of the right features that add the most platform
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy & plan in
collaboration with marketing, sales, sales enablement, support and
- Collaborate with UX, Design and Development teams to deliver
high-impact and high-quality product releases on time.
- Partner with Account Managers who have deep knowledge of the
specific needs of our clients, and problems we're trying to
- Use data and good judgement to quickly make tradeoffs decisions
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects to develop
a deep sensitivity to customer pain points and problems and solicit
feedback on potential solutions.
- Constantly measure effectiveness & usability of features and
evaluate the success of the product. What are we looking for?
- 10+ years experience in product management.
- Ecommerce and/or B2B SaaS platform experience a must.
- Experience in eCommerce features such as pricing, promotions,
order/inventory management, etc.. is a plus.
- Ability to drive initiatives and sprint planning in a fast
paced startup environment.
- Strong organizational sense, process driven mentality.--
- Appreciation of UX and front-end best practices.
- You're empathetic, a people's person, and are easy to talk
- Care passionately about customer satisfaction with attention to
- Experience working with a geographically diverse development
team using agile methodologies. ABOUT NuORDER: NuORDER is the
leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver
a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can
browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in
real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and
scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with
enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles,
California; NuORDER connects more than 2,500 brands and 500,000
retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more
information, visit--www.nuorder.com WHY NuORDER? We're creative,
innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring
that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become
the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage
our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We
fully believe that each and every individual part of our
organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to
NuORDER's growth and success. Come join us so we can build
together! BENEFITS: NuORDER offers a competitive salary and
benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance,
a matching 401k program, equity, flexible PTO & a wide array of
holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.
Keywords: U.Group, Irvine , Principal Product Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!