Construction Manager *Nationwide Opportunities
Company: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Project / Construction Management Irvine, California Rockville,
Maryland Oakland, California San Diego, California Los Angeles,
California Henderson, Nevada Washington, District Of Columbia
Sacramento, California Dallas, Texas Sonoma, California Seattle,
Washington O'Connor Construction Management, Inc. ( OCMI ) is a
full service, independent construction management company with over
38 years' experience in the industry. We have offices throughout
California, Las Vegas, Seattle, Charlotte, Dallas, Omaha and
Washington D.C. serving a broad range of markets including: Federal
Government, Infrastructure, Energy, Education, Hospitality,
Healthcare, and Commercial/Retail. Our diverse staff includes
Construction Managers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors,
Estimators, and Scheduling experts.
Please apply to this position if you would like to be added to our
Job Bank and considered for future positions that may become
available. Do not hesitate to tell us about your desired location,
desired experience level (Entry Level, Mid-Career, Senior), or
anything else that you would consider interesting future. If an
opportunity comes up that matches your interests, we will reach
out. All entries will remain strictly confidential.
In this role, you will provide highly responsive project management
services in one of the firm's core business lines. Responsibilities
- Manage field activities to ensure all work is completed to plan
and is executed within the established schedule and budget.
- Manage and monitor the budget, and schedule of the project in
conjunction with office based cost and schedule support.
- Manage the quality and pace of work conducted on site.
- Coordinate, monitor and distribute client design modifications.
Track changes in conjunction with project contingency.
- Provide strong document and project controls including
monitoring RFI and Submittal traffic for potential cost/schedule
- Thoroughly document, track and convey all action items and
activities via meeting minutes, weekly and monthly project update
- Perform other Construction Management duties and assist
Business Development functions as necessary. Candidates should
- Design-Build, Delivery Methods, CM at Risk and Public Works
experience (Preferably Vertical Buildings)
- Both design-build and design-bid-build experience
- Team spirit with a cooperative can do mind set
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to proactively solve
- Experience working in the public sector. You have been
redirected to a O'Connor Construction Management, Inc. job
Keywords: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc, Irvine , Construction Manager *Nationwide Opportunities, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!