Client Integration Product Manager
Company: Pacific Premier Bank
Posted on: February 22, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Corporate 17901
17901 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614, USA
Description The Client Integration Product Manager is responsible
for driving the development of our integration ecosystem (e.g.,
APIs and Secure File Transmissions). Responsible for developing
product strategies, generating product requirements; determining
specifications, building, P&L, managing road maps, and working
closely with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive
- Establish product strategy, own the product roadmap KPIs, and
lead the execution on building and bringing to market new features
- Monitor product performance, user and client feedback to drive
better product decisions.
- Lead the business analysis, product usage analytics and drive
insights to build a best-in-class product portfolio.
- Provide leadership in product delivery by partnering with key
- Manage and resolve complex customer issues by providing
creative and scalable solutions.
- Serve as an internal source of professional, technical and
general support to ensure Product and service viability for
treasury management services of the Bank.
- Define, write and maintain business requirements that
communicate a clear and detailed blueprint of product releases and
- Partner with Enterprise teams to evaluate, onboard, and manage
vendors as needed for building digital solutions.
- Responsible to ensure successful deployment of vendor
- Manage large, complex, revenue generating portfolio of products
resulting in potentially significant impact to the bank. Includes
highly regulated products such as foreign/domestic wire transfers,
ACH, real time payments, etc.
- Evaluate and manage vendor relationships.
- Act as escalation point for technical issues
- Stay abreast on industry trends related to products.
- Analyze and evaluate new concepts and determine feasibility and
- Compile, publish, and present portfolio performance data.
- Develops and reports to senior management product
- Determination and resolution of root cause behind reported
problems and issues.
- Development and/or maintenance of system documentation.
- Proactive maintenance toward select systems.
- Participate in the design, development, testing and
implementation of enhancements required to maintain business unit
- Develop and/or maintain appropriate documentation.
- Development and documentation of Operational procedures as
necessary to support day to day processing.
- Upkeep, maintenance, troubleshooting and administration of
Managed File Transfer (MFT) platforms (does include on-call
- Development of existing and new MFT platforms, components,
services, and infrastructure tools.
- Directly supervise others, including goal setting and
- Develop and train employees
- Develop, monitor, report and analyze key performance
- Work effectively without direct supervision
- Responsible for monitoring and assigning the team's daily
- Make sound decisions when utilizing approval authority
- Solicit stakeholder feedback to identify and implement process
- Responsible for product portfolio's P&L.
- Analyze, evaluate, recommend and establish product pricing and
- Perform industry comparisons and alignment.
- Responsible for approving and managing annual Bank forecasts of
related product volume, revenues and costs.
- Oversee the development of strategies for pricing, advertising,
marketing and training of assigned product lines. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of Product Management experience required in a Product
- 3+ years of technical product management experience required in
a hands-on environment with integration and authentication
- Experience in Treasury/Cash Management strongly preferred Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Pacific Premier Bank, Irvine , Client Integration Product Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!