Director/Senior Director, Partnership Marketing
Company: Irvine Company
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Director/Senior Director, Partnership Marketing Date: Feb 11,
2021 Property: 110 INNOVATION (0009) Location: Irvine, CA, 92617
Division: Retail (Retail) Position Summary: At Irvine Company
Retail Properties, the Director/Senior--Director, Partnership
Marketing position focuses on driving incremental revenue to the
division via the sale of retail concepts, media, event marketing
and sponsorship opportunities to high profile brands whose core
values, consumer marketing strategies and sales goals closely align
with Irvine Company's. Additionally, the Sr. Director, Partnership
Marketing will support the achievement of divisional business
objectives of increasing NOI, driving consumer visitation and
increasing retail sales while providing programming to enhance the
customer experience at the Retail Centers. Job Duties:
- Create strategic business development and partnership marketing
roadmap across 3 regional centers and 40+ Neighborhood and
- Develop, market and secure non-traditional "alternative
revenue" generating programs for the Retail Centers to include the
- Sponsorship of marketing programs, center amenities &
attractions, signature marketing events
- Media inventory to include on-site static & digital signage as
well as web and e-mail
- Common area pop-up leasing in collaboration with temporary
- Experiential marketing activation opportunities
- Product displays and samplings
- Vehicle displays and test drives
- Gift Card
- Ticket sales with amusement parks and comedy clubs
- Develop excellent relationships with like-minded local,
regional and national brands and their agencies to create and
maintain a robust funnel of leads, sales and renewals to support
YOY revenue growth.
- Manage deal fulfillment by working closely with Management,
Operations, Leasing, Marketing, Design & Development to ensure the
execution of all pop-up leasing, sponsorship placements, signage
and events are consistent with the overall aesthetics, customer
experience and messaging, retail tenants and income
- As opportunities arise, develop new streams of revenue via the
creation of new saleable signage inventory, amenities, events and
marketing programs both at the centers and online as well as new
lines of business for the retail centers.
- Work closely with the other divisions of Irvine Company
including Office, Apartment, Homes and Resorts to identify
extensions of program benefits to offer prospective clients as well
as to facilitate their marketing programs at our retail
- From time to time, negotiate sponsorships of other venues such
as sports teams that result in a revenue stream as well as
increased marketing opportunities for the retail centers.
- Negotiate and manage relationships with key vendors of revenue
generating programs such as Holiday Photo program provider, Holiday
Ice Rink and 3rd party media sales of fixed media inventory.
- Oversee all contract development and execution, ensuring Legal
terms and conditions are accurate and approved.--
- Provide verifiable and accurate proof of performance reports to
all clients in a timely manner of program completion.
- Manage revenue and associated fulfillment expense budgets for
all revenue deals including coordinating invoicing, supporting
accounts receivable and accurate billing. Minimum Qualifications /
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA
- 10+ years of business development and partnership
- 5+ years managing an internal staff of marketing
- Experience developing and implementing transformational
strategies in complex, matrixed organizations.
- Specialized Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Educational
- Strong communication, organizational teamwork and collaboration
- Creative thinker and innovator.
- Consumer-centric mindset for both tenants and guests.
- Strategic thought leader who has the ability to think
differently and disrupt where appropriate.
- Must be flexible in approach and execute quickly with high
attention to detail.
- Empathy paired with the Power of Influence. NOTE: the level of
role will depend on the combinatino of experience, skills,
Irvine Company Retail Properties (a division of Irvine Company) has
created some of America's most popular retail centers. Each of our
40 retail centers - including Fashion Island in Newport Beach,
Irvine Spectrum Center and The Market Place, as well as
neighborhood shopping centers like Woodbury Town Center in Irvine -
is meticulously planned and ideally located to support the
community it serves.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the
communities we create. It's an environment populated with talented
and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about
Irvine Company , our legacy and our guiding principles .
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in
all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring,
promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training,
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic
information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable
accommodation is available for qualified individuals with
disabilities, upon request.
Keywords: Irvine Company, Irvine , Director/Senior Director, Partnership Marketing, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!