Sales and Use Tax ALL LEVELS Senior Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager, Director, Principal,
Company: Ryan, LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2020
Ryan is seeking Sales and Use Tax Talent at all levels - Senior
Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager, Director, Managing Director
and Principal, throughout the US. Your location is not a
This job description is for a Director level; but, if you have one
or more years of Sales and Use Tax experience in public accounting
and an interest in working for Ryan LLC, we are interested in
seeing your background and ask you to submit your resume.
The Director, Sales and Use Tax ("Director") leads a team of
consultants to identify tax savings opportunities for clients. The
Director also maintains existing client relationships and focuses
on state and local tax recovery. This includes researching tax
issues, reconciling databases, and completing detailed
calculations.Duties and responsibilities, as they align to Ryan's
- Create a positive team experience.
- Develops client workplans and schedules associated project
- Prepares and conducts client presentations.
- Travels to client locations to gather and copy tax returns,
invoices, purchase orders, and other documentation to use in the
audit refund process.
- Responds to client inquiries and requests from state
- Assists with client billing and financial forecasting.
- Manages complex state and local tax projects, including audit
defense, managed audits, managed compliance, reverse audits, and
- Reviews and reconciles client data downloads and identifies tax
issues to research.
- Negotiates tax resolutions with state agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or Master's degree or equivalent in Accounting
and/or Finance and six to eight years audit or tax related
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have
intermediate knowledge of Microsoft-- Word, Access, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver's license required.
Directly supervises employees in the Sales and Use Tax practice and
carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
Firms' policies and applicable laws.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Occasional long periods of sitting while working at
- Occasional long periods of standing while copying.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees and
clients both in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Independent travel requirement: 30 to 50%.
- 50+ hour standard workweek requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Keywords: Ryan, LLC, Irvine , Sales and Use Tax ALL LEVELS Senior Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager, Director, Principal,, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!