Key Opinion Leader Manager
Company: Vyaire Medical
Posted on: November 16, 2020
Key Opinion Leader ManagerAbout US
At Vyaire, we help the world breathe easier. As a global leader in
respiratory care, we know what we do enables, improves and extends
lives. We are a young company with a long history of revolutionary
products. We devise extraordinary solutions that allow patients to
lead ordinary lives. We believe the best way to create value for
our customers, is to become invaluable. We know a dynamic culture
with diversity of thought makes this possible. Our colleagues are
people who specialize in exceeding expectations, building lasting
relationships and making it a priority to listen. We are dedicated
to anticipating what's next and get it done. We thrive on
contributing and making a difference.
To learn more, visit our website: www.vyaire.com
Watch our video:
About this role
Vyaire teams are dedicated to connecting clinicians and patients
with the highest quality respiratory healthcare solutions in the
market. At Vyaire, you will find a company that puts the customer
at the center of all we do. Our culture is one that rewards
performance and each interaction we have with a customer furthers
our mission to be the global leader in respiratory care.
The Key Opinion Leader Manager will play a key role in expanding
the strategic U.S. and international health care provider (HCP)
thought leadership strategy to support Vyaire's global
commercialization strategy. This key role will work cross
functionally with marketing, commercial, learning and development,
and R&D to identify and engage key opinion leaders (KOLs) to
help Vyaire perform best practice clinical research, deliver
solutions-based presentations at national and international
conferences, and provide clinical expertise for new product
developments. This role will also have the responsibility of
building and maintaining KOL relationships for the entire
organization. This individual will report directly to the Medical
- Identify and develop Commercial KOLS
- Create a road map for KOL development and management which
includes categorization (ie: clinical research, speaking events,
advisory boards, etc.) and segmentation of current KOL's based on
clinical specialty (ie: Pulmonary, Critical Care, Anesthesiology,
- Manage current KOL platform contracting (speaking/consulting),
compliance, program scheduling including verification with sales
and marketing programs to support and verify speaker/consulting
activity (payment approvals, handling payment issues)
- Work closely with marketing to create individual KOL
development plans which enhance relationships and advocacy for
- Develop and manage advisory boards for strategic specialties
(ie: neonatal, critical care, anesthesiology, respiratory, data
- Work closely with marketing on the content development of
national level symposia/ tradeshows.
- Plan and coordinate promotional presence at major medical
conferences and symposia.
- Partner with Marketing, commercial, and clinical support to
develop broad intermediate term/long-term KOL plans for the US and
international commercial organization.
- Develop training and communication plans for KOL management
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales to ensure
alignment on strategy and implementation of HCP promotional
- Develop and implement a comprehensive metrics plan including:
KOL interactions, development, and activities
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business,
scientific or related field; advanced degree or MBA
- 5+ years of medical affairs, sales and/or marketing experience
in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare
- 3+ years in medical device or pharmaceutical pre-launch medical
affairs or marketing experience preferred.
- Experience engaging and maintaining KOL relationships
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence,
lead, negotiate and work effectively at all levels.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and keep projects
on track to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently, with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly collaborative, strong
influencing skills, and ability to build effective working
relationships in a matrix environment.
- Project management experience with proven ability to handle and
lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and presentation skills.
Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA, Mettawa, IL, New York City,
NY, Orlando, FLFull time
Keywords: Vyaire Medical, Irvine , Key Opinion Leader Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!