Program Line Manager - Automotive Ethernet
Company: Broadcom Inc.
Posted on: October 16, 2020
We need a hard charging Product Line Manager for our PLP business
unit to help us continue to grow our Automotive Ethernet business.
This high impact Product Line Manager will be responsible for
taking our leadership in networking and automotive products to the
next level, which includes Ethernet based Microcontroller and
Switch products. As a Product Line manager, you will work with
customers, technologists, and engineering to increase the
penetration of our products into the Automotive Networking
* Lead cross functional teams to deliver a total market solution,
including silicon, reference hardware, software and
* Create product launch plans, including positioning, pricing,
customer and sales collateral and customer and channel training
* Drive design wins: work with sales force to identify, track and
drive to close design opportunities
* Develop strong customer relationship with strategic OEM accounts
in the market. Marshal the management, marketing, and engineering
resources of the business unit to ensure success
* Plan software roadmap and partner portfolio by working with
customers, sales, FAEs, and design team. Perform market analysis
and competitive comparisons.
* Manage product line revenue and margin, establish product
pricing, monthly forecasting, contribute to business plans, conduct
competitive analysis and manage entire product life cycle
* Support product change, die revisions, errata notification and
EOL process. In addition ensure stable pre-production and
production supply via forecasting, inventory/buffer management
* Experience in Product Marketing, Business development of
networking semiconductor products. Must have at least one
equivalent title of: Product Marketing Manager/Director, or Product
Line Manager/Director. New Business development experience is a
* Familiarity with Ethernet and Processor market and technology is
essential, and familiarity with Automotive networking is a strong
* Familiarity with Real Time Operating System used for Automotive
applications a strong plus
* Must have proven product definition experience with successful
* Comprehensive background in semiconductor design necessary to
evaluate product tradeoffs for schedule, manufacturing cost, power
and total development cost.
* Minimum of 12 years of marketing experience (at least 3 years of
which should include experience in managing a revenue base and
* Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to execute under
* Bachelor degree in EE or Computer Science required. Masters
degree in EE or Computer Science or MBA is a strong plus.
Must have skills and understanding of:
* Design Win process
* Pricing (competitive analysis of costs, market value,
* Product promotion (OEM and distribution channel)
* Negotiation of pricing and contracts
* Ability to handle fast pace and pressure environment
* Strong initiative and self-starter attitude
* Distinct accomplishment that clearly contributed to increased
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME
ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition,
pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent
with local law.
Keywords: Broadcom Inc., Irvine , Program Line Manager - Automotive Ethernet, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!