Aortic Account Manager - Los Angeles
Company: Endologix, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments
for aortic disorders. We offer a dynamic, growth environment,
competitive compensation and benefits, and a challenging,
fulfilling experience in a fast-paced, growing company. Medical
device professionals have the opportunity to develop and further
their careers in a dynamic company that features the latest
innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing.
Aortic Account Manager promotes, sells, and services the company s
products directly to vascular specialists within an assigned
* Possess clinical knowledge of the AAA Space, the clinical
application of the products in the space, their clinical
application, indications, contraindications, implant techniques and
* Utilize a clinical sales approach to influence doctor and staff
to purchase and commit to using company products. Meets with
assigned group of physicians and physician s staff on a consistent
basis to promote and detail products and services, relate new
product information and receive feedback on the company s products
* Support cases and implants
* Provide verbal technical assistance during implants
* Provide in-service support for physicians and hospital clinical
* Prepare EVAR case plans utilizing AAA imaging studies (CT scans,
* Work with Customer Service to order appropriate devices for
* Travels throughout assigned territory to call on established and
prospective customers to solicit orders, or to qualify them as
sales prospects for the company.
* Participate in clinical meetings, exhibitions, and trade shows
* Understands and supports the company s policies and procedures as
it pertains to product complaint handling and required regulatory
* Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas established by
* Follows corporate policies regarding customer entertainment and
* Collects and reports competitive information to Marketing.
* Prepares periodic reports, which may include weekly call reports,
weekly expense reports, periodic general reports, and other reports
* Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales
proposals/contracts for orders obtained and perspective orders.
* Other responsibilities assigned as needed outside the scope of
this list, with any special instructions issued at the time of
assignment, as required.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Bachelor s Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience
* 10 years of related experience and/or training
Endologix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Endologix, Inc., Irvine , Aortic Account Manager - Los Angeles, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!