Wealth Markets Senior Program Manager, Director
Company: MUFG in the Americas
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial
group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that
matter most to our clients. We have our clients' best interest in
mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand
their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We're part of
180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world's most
trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting
people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join
Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results
The Sr Retail Program Manager is responsible for supporting and
leading a program that involves strategic project initiatives and
cross organizational projects in order to accomplish goals and
business objectives within the assigned line of business. Projects
may include strategy development, evaluation of new markets and
products, dashboard planning development for organizational
assessments, process reengineering and other projects as needed.
Management or Supervision: Yes
- Responsible for leading a program, consisting of multiple
projects, as needed, in support of strategic business
- Accountable for overall performance, production and success of
program and/or projects within assigned line of business.
- May directly manage multiple projects as needed, including
strategy, project plan development, coordination of project team,
deliverables, testing, and implementation.
- Define and develop the overall plans to meet the project goals
- Direct and advise PMs in support of project/program
- Plan and lead the execution of complex, cross-functional
implementations or integrations.
- Provide direct support and/or liaison activities for other
programs and initiatives, including project management, project
planning, RFP analysis, vendor selection, contracts, and project
execution support. Investigates and develops resolution of complex
business or project issues, including analysis, solution
facilitation and development, approval, management communication,
- Responsible for implementation and/or administration of project
- Provide feedback for process improvement, lessons learned,
program enhancements, and strategic alignment with business or
- Serve as business Subject Matter Expert, as appropriate.
- Perform direct project intervention/turnaround activities for
- Develop and deliver management and project-related
presentations, as needed. Develop the project management processes
and methodologies to create specifications to ensure projects are
delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards
and meet customer expectations.
- 10+ years' experience in project and/or program
- Strong verbal/written communication, presentation and
- Superb project leadership and management skills required.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Strong PC skills Experience; proficient in Microsoft Office
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as
the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of
violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain
Keywords: MUFG in the Americas, Irvine , Wealth Markets Senior Program Manager, Director, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!