Posted on: January 16, 2020
Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in
OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we
make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been rocking the app
store since its inception and we regularly show up in top lists for
most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads
across our portfolio of games!
We've been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in
Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC
Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game,
Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008.
Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Destination Solitaire and
Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our vision is to create the most
exciting mobile games and have fun doing it.
Do you love spreadsheets and what data tells you about your
customers? We need a curious, data-focused Product Manager to help
inform the studio's flagship production team.
The perfect candidate will understand the casual game market, have
a passion for building great games, and be focused on delighting
the customer. You will love data - what the customer is doing, when
they are doing it, and why.
This position will work across four game teams supporting an
existing suite of 12 Card and Parlor games that include some of the
most played games in the world. The right candidate will work with
Product Owners to provide customer insight, create sound AB tests,
and influence future features and game titles through their
analysis of the competitive landscape.
As a Product Manager, you will work with Product Owners to help
inform the production team. You will cultivate an amazing work
environment and recommend LiveOps and development strategies that
will grow both our customer base and our revenue. If this sounds
like you, we want to talk!
- Understand and care deeply about our players
- Continually analyze many sources of data to find new truths and
- Help provide insight into critical KPI's such as games played,
retention and revenue
- Work with the analytics department to define events and event
parameters, and create statistically sound AB Tests
- Do basic SQL queries to provide meaningful data to the
- Own LiveOps strategy across four teams and 12+ games
- Provide support to Product Owners and influence their feature
and new game roadmaps
- Cultivate a positive and supportive work environment
- Provide comprehensive competitive analysis of the casual mobile
- Curiosity and Passion for data
- Demonstrable experience using data and analytics to both
understand and meet customer and company needs
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with LiveOps mobile game management
- Positive attitude with a desire to be the driving force of a
friendly, upbeat and supportive development environment
- Excellent understanding of different business models in mobile
Why you should work for us:
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee,
free trip, free dental, free vision
- Casually awesome workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are
pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love to
take you on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit
sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100%
paid), OPEN PTO, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off
the 5 freeway
Keywords: MobilityWare, Irvine , Product Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!