Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer
Posted on: November 11, 2019
About the Role: Trace3 is looking for talented engineers to join
our growing consulting practice. In this role, you will help our
clients adopt DevOps practices, embrace a DevOps mindset, and
implement technical solutions that drive towards rapid delivery of
services and products to customers. You will act as an expert and
trusted advisor within our clients' organizations, providing
guidance on modernizing and automating their infrastructure and
applications. What You'll Do:
- Plan, design, and implement highly available, scalable, and
hardened Kubernetes deployments.
- Help our customers identify improvements within their CI/CD
process and implement them.
- Create and/or contribute to deliverables, technical and
non-technical, that are required to support DevOps
- Design, deploy, develop, and configure solutions for server,
network, application, and compliance automation.
- Perform DevOps-focused consulting to help our clients become
change agents within their organization.
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer
Science or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience with current operating system
administration (Examples: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu and CentOS).
- 2 years of experience with Continuous Delivery processes and
tools e.g. Jenkins, Electric Cloud, Harness, Spinnaker.
- 1 year of experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- 2 years of experience with configuration management tools such
as Ansible, Chef, Salt Stack.
- Software development or scripting experience in a professional
- Experience with software version control including branching
and merging strategies.
- Strong background using public cloud infrastructure either in
AWS or Azure.
- Responsible for uptime of mission-critical production
- Ability to work with both Client and Internal teams using a
- Experience with APIs to perform third-party integrations.
- Bonus points for experience with the ELK Stack - ElasticSearch,
LogStash (or FluentD) and Kibana.
- Bonus points for experience implementing automated testing
using multiple test tools and services such as JUnit, JMeter,
Selenium and Cucumber.
- Bonus points for experience with application modernization in
support of transition to the cloud and/or microservice
- Bonus points for experience automating server or network
devices using Ansible Tower.
- Bonus points for experience with HashiCorp product suite e.g.
Packer, Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, etc.
- Bonus points for familiarity with IP networking concepts such
as VPN, DNS, load balancers, firewalling.
Keywords: Trace3, Irvine , Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!