Senior InfoSec Engineer
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Senior InfoSec Engineer
Top company recently partnered with Amazon and is now looking for a Principal / Senior InfoSec Engineer to join their team. This stable and growing company is moving their platform to the cloud and is in search of the strongest Security engineer's local to Orange County who are interested in building out their Security platform from the ground up.
If you are a Senior Information Security Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will need to Develop and/or update all Standard Operating Procedures relating to security/risk reporting and monitoring, drive and deliver Enterprise security roadmap and initiatives, responsible for audits, compliance, or risk inquiries. We are targeting someone who can develop Security/Compliance awareness campaigns, validate IT infrastructure and other reference architectures including Cloud security architectures for security best practices, and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risk where applicable, Document data flows of sensitive information within the organization (e.g., PII) and recommend controls to ensure this data is adequately secured, and be the liaise with the internal audit team to review and evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of security related controls
Create security documentation including requirements definitions, risk assessments, high level and detailed design documents and risk and recommendation documentation. Manage security projects and provide expert guidance on security matters for other IT projects. If you are looking to get your hands dirty and build out a large security application/infrastructure from scratch while then apply now to get in here and paint this open canvas with the right Security methodologies we are looking for.
What You Need for this Position
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Security Certification(s) (e.g. Security +, CISSP, GIAC, CRISC, CISM, and etc)
- knowledge of security standards and best practice such as ISO 27001 and NIST
- Must have the knowledge and ability to understand IT infrastructure platforms and where security controls should be implemented
- Knowledge of user authentication and access controls.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Comfortable dealing with all levels and handling meetings and presentations;
- Able to work independently and be a self-starter; managing multiple tasks according to priorities; results oriented and proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong Knowledge of information security, privacy, and risk management principles
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls; an excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, industry best practices and strategies
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Supplemental benefit options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
So, if you are a Senior Information Security Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Irvine , Senior InfoSec Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!