Sr. R&D Engineer
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Sr. R&D Engineer
If you are a Sr R&D Engineer with 5+ experience in the medical device industry and you are looking for an opportunity with huge growth potential than this opportunity is for YOU!
We develop and manufacture the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing. We are a fast-moving, high energy organization. Employees are offered development opportunities and new responsibilities that might have taken them significantly more time in other organizations. Our commitment is to promise the development and refinement of skills while providing competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are a Sr R&D Engineer with 5+ experience in the medical device industry, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for providing the technical know-how in the design and development of new or enhanced stent grafts and delivery systems, pre-clinical development through product commercialization.
- Assist in developing and ensuring execution of rigorous testing of projects by designing thorough test plans
- Collaborates with R&D, Manufacturing, Regulatory and Quality departments to coordinate focused efforts on investigations and resolves issues associated with product or other technical related issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide technical procedure/direction and interact professionally and effectively with senior management, peers, team members, supervisors, outside customers, and other teams/departments on an ongoing basis to ensure product development success.
- Document all work according to GMP and SOPs
- Work with engineers, machinist, and QA to create designs for new products, product revisions, components, assemblies or tools
- Conducts testing to verify that the design meets the engineering specifications
- Assess failure modes and conduct technical risk analysis
- Document engineering work in compliance with the company's quality system
- Identifies hazards and mitigates risk associated with identified hazards in Design and Process FMEA.
- Complies and analyzes data, identifies causes, draws conclusions, generates reports
- May act as team leader and/or mentor junior professionals
- Responsible for maintaining compliance, consistency of practices and work quality
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bio-engineering from a four-year college or university; or related major in Life Sciences preferred
- 5+ years experience within medical device manufacturing,
- Development, Testing, and designing (catheter and stent experience strongly preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of GMP, FDA, and ISO requirements
- Experience writing protocols, test plans, test reports, and design control regulations
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Sr R&D Engineer with 5+ experience in the medical device industry, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Irvine , Sr. R&D Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!