Linux QA Engineer
Company: Cylance Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2019
WHO WE ARECylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including "Best Emerging Vendor" from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!THE POSITIONCylance is seeking a QA Engineer to contribute to the design, creation, and testing of automation tools for its cybersecurity platform and products.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with QA and development team members to develop and build automation tools, ensuring quality standards are maintained and products/services are scalable
- Improve upon products and operations by identifying weaknesses through testing; make recommendations for solutions and improvements as needed
- Represent and consider customer/user needs to ensure every aspect of the product(s) is (are) simple, intuitive, and works as expected
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues, identifying problems and contributing to solutions as needed
- Stay up-to-date on the latest testing methodologies and automation tools; attend applicable training, conferences, and learns new tools as needed
- Utilize intermediate debugging and troubleshooting skills on a regular basisWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Two years minimum related experience in software testing and/or other related field
- Bachelor's or high level degree preferred; relevant experience can be substituted for educational degree
- This position may utilize one or more of the following languages and tools to complete tasks and satisfy the essential duties:
- Linux (multiple distros)
- C#WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble heartsBENEFITS AND PERKSIn addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K) matching, we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We're proud to be certified as A Great Place to Work for 2017-2018!Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Cylance Inc., Irvine , Linux QA Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!