Senior Principal Product Development Engineer
Company: Henkel group
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career.
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life
within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along
with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless
opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your
career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future,
while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and
belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our
team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that film products are
scaled up on-time, with top quality at competitive cost Leverages
an internal network to share best-practices in Film process and
product development and drive standardization across the business
Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional
support and advice in areas of responsibility Interfaces with mfg
engineering at mfg. plants to resolve critical quality in film
products using six sigma methodologies.
- Demonstrates leadership in area of safety and emphasize the
importance of safety related to equipment design, installation and
- Maintains up to date knowledge of film technical development
and trends in the field of expertise.
- Acts as a mentor towards junior colleagues in fostering a
culture of innovation Identifies risks and use root cause analysis
to define effectiveness countermeasures for developmental and
commercial film products.
- Leads Film PD engineering team from the respective program and
guide them in individualized skill development.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or
related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 10 or more years experience in film manufacturing, process and
product development, and troubleshooting.
- Customer support experience, providing product support.
- Demonstrated project management, problem solving and root cause
analysis skills preferred.
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Lean six-sigma black belt preferred.
- Proven leadership, sense of urgency, self-starter - takes the
- Ability to travel up to 30% overnight travel annually
The salary for this role is $94,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Irvine , Senior Principal Product Development Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!