Sr. Digital ASIC Design Engineer
Company: Masimo Corporation
Posted on: September 16, 2023
As an ASIC Design Engineer, you will be a part of the R&D
engineering team directly contributing to the design and
implementation of custom ICs. Your designs will help create new
non-invasive measurements, enable measurement technologies to be
applied to new applications, and facilitate the design and creation
of next-generation medical devices and consumer products.
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation of
- Contributor to architecture design, logic design, and system
- Contributes to the layout of analog and digital ASICs.
- Involved in all aspects of the design including RTL design,
synthesis, place, and route, timing and power analysis,
- Work with external vendors as needed to facilitate the ASIC
design process and support production tests.
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong fundamental knowledge of the ASIC design
- 5+ years experience in ASIC design from conception to
- Working knowledge of electronic measurement equipment:
-oscilloscopes, digital voltmeters, spectrum analyzers, measurement
receivers, and network analyzers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical
skills appropriate for interaction with all team members (internal
and external customers, suppliers, hardware engineers, test staff &
- BS Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Engineering
Physics degree or equivalent.
The anticipated range for this position is $114,000 - $170,000. -
Actual placement within the range is dependent on multiple factors,
including but not limited to skills, education, and
Keywords: Masimo Corporation, Irvine , Sr. Digital ASIC Design Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!