Posted on: September 10, 2023
The ideal Manufacturing Engineer candidate has direct experience
with the design and fabrication of fixtures, tooling using
SolidWorks, planning assembly operations and writing shop floor
Routings. Must be a self-starter, proven team player who is able to
work in a fast-paced, and flexible environment.
How You Will Do It
- Investigate and effectively resolve critical production
- Represent the operations department on multiple new product
- Interface with customer and supplier quality and engineering
contacts during reviews, audits, and on-site visits
- Actively lead Material Review Board activities in accordance
with AS9100 requirements.
- Participate on Root Cause / Corrective Action teams to address
critical quality, design, and process issues.
- Compile and evaluate test data, prepare technical analysis,
recommend manufacturing methods and processes required to meet
design objectives on new or improved products/processes.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including some weekends) What
We Look For
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or other
Engineering discipline is required.
- Additional Training & Certifications in manufacturing related
operations are a plus
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Manufacturing, Production, or
Industrial Engineer in an AS9100 compliant manufacturing facility.
Aerospace manufacturing experience preferred.
- Direct experience with the design and fabrication of fixtures
and tooling using SolidWorks.
- Direct experience with planning assembly operations and writing
shop floor Routings.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical
information to internal & external customers.
- Management of multiple simultaneous projects to successful
completion in accordance with established schedules and
- Prior experience with FAA or other regulated environments.
- Prior experience with assembly, machining, fabrication,
soldering, welding, and/or other manufacturing processes.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- 3D mechanical design required.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills to work several projects at one
- Open to continuous change with the ability to learn new
- Proven hands-on capability in the workplace.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, strong work ethic,
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet
- Able to function (often simultaneously) as an individual
contributor, a team member, and a leader supporting various
- Proven team player who has demonstrated capabilities in the
following areas: interpersonal skills, well developed
problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the
demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to
all levels of an organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. What's In It
- Competitive Compensation & Holiday Pay
- Great Health Benefits, and 401(k) plans
- Paid Time Off per year depending on level
- Less red tape - we have an environment that supports the
- Fun & Professional culture while still providing work/life
balance for our employees
- Fast growth opportunities and quicker career development for
the right candidate
- Mentors to help you grow both personally and professionally
Salary Minimum: $60,000
Salary Maximum: $90,000
Disclaimer: Where a specific pay range is noted, it is a good faith
estimate at the time of this posting. The actual salary offered
will be based on experience, skills, qualifications, market /
business considerations, and geographic location.
AMETEK is committed to making a safer, sustainable, and more
productive world a reality. We use differentiated technology
solutions to solve our customers' most complex challenges. We
employ 18,500 colleagues, in 30 countries, that are grounded by our
core values: Ethics and Integrity, Respect for the Individual,
Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork, and Social Responsibility.
AMETEK is a leading global provider of industrial technology
solutions serving a diverse set of attractive niche markets with
annual sales of over $6.0 billion. Traded publicly (NYSE:AME), we
are a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Individuals who
need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any
part of the employment process should call 1 (866) 263-8359.
Keywords: AMETEK, Irvine , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!