Sr. Network Engineer (Onsite)
Company: Irvine Technology Corporation
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Sr. Network Engineer (Onsite)We have an immediate need for a Sr.
Network Engineer to join a leading dental support organization. The
Sr. Network Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the
enterprise end-to-end network performance, with specific emphasis
on ensuring efficient, reliable application and system services
delivery to all constituents in the organization.Location: Irvine,
CA; Irving, TX; or Henderson, NV (Onsite)This Job Pays: $130,000 -
131,000 annuallyWhat You Will Do:
- Participate in architecture reviews with IT groups, ensure
supportability requirements and standards are followed.
- Develop new standards to maintain or improve stability and
scalability of the current network environment with specific
considerations to sustainability and future-proof design.
- Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated
approaches for network and system administration tasks. Identify
approaches that leverage existing resources and provide economies
- Author documents that improve governance and librarianship with
- Skilled in determining how a system should work and how changes
in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect
- Daily maintenance and administration of various systems such as
core network, wireless, and remote office network infrastructures,
in both production and development environments. Resolve or report
critical issues to the Sr. Mgr, Enterprise Operations for
resolution.What Gets You The Job: -
- Juniper EX4000 & 8000 Series (specifically 4300 and 8200),
including QFX Series
- Bachelor (4-year) degree with a technical major such as
engineering or computer science (or equivalent education and
applicable work experience). In lieu of degree, 2 years of
professional experience is required.
- 10 years of network administration experience.
- CCNP / JNCIP / JNCIS or relevant experience.
- Advanced experience with Firewall, Routing, Switching
technologies (eg. Juniper SRX and EX series products).
- Advanced experience with SDWAN technologies (eg. Velo
- Advanced knowledge of POTS, DS1/T1, Fiber, GigE and 10GigE,
- Advanced experience in various Network CLI languages such as
Cisco, Juniper, HP
- Advanced knowledge of OSI Model, IP addressing, subnetting,
VLAN, routingPlease send your resume to -Garry Fields, Senior
Technical Recruiter -for immediate consideration.Irvine Technology
Corporation (ITC) -is a leading provider of technology and staffing
solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design
disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally.
We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate
network of business and technology leaders - bringing you
opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional
development! - -Join us. Let us catapult your career!Irvine
Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine
Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local
laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location
in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Irvine Technology Corporation, Irvine , Sr. Network Engineer (Onsite), Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...