Posted on: May 24, 2023
A must-have qualification is healthcare background$90,000 -
$120,000/yearAt Currance, employees make the difference for our
customers. We are looking for people who are dedicated, consistent,
organized, and proud of the work they produce. If this describes
you, we want you to join our team.This is a remote job. Candidates
who meet the job minimum qualifications must complete a prescreen
video. Job Details
- Paid every two weeks
- Employee referral program
- Advancement opportunities -Benefits
- Life insurance
- Voluntary long-term disability
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Health savings account -Job OverviewSupport the integration,
ingestion, and transformation of data extracts into the Currance
Proprietary Workflow Platform. -Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform data integrity validation, code mappings, and
client-specific parameterization of the features and
functionalities available in Company applications.
- Identify and implement changes to current data infrastructure,
including staging tables, ETL procedures, data warehouses, and
cubes to support the integration of new clients or to provide the
foundation for new lines of business.
- Build required infrastructure for optimal extraction,
transformation, and loading of data from various data sources using
- Build analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing
actionable insight into key business performance metrics including
operational efficiency and customer support.
- Work with stakeholders including data, design, product, and
executive to assist with data-related technical issues.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain multi-level performance tracking
- Safeguard the integrity, accuracy, and currency of the data
made available to organizations.
- Develop customized reports based on clients' needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned. -Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in designing, building, and
maintaining ETL pipelines.
- Experience with SQL and programming languages such as Python or
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms such as AWS or
- Proven experience with relational databases and T-SQL,
multidimensional schemas, and MDX.
- Healthcare background with a focus on billing and account
follow up, X12 data (837, 835, 276, 277). -Knowledge, Skills, and
- Knowledge of ETL processes, data modeling, and data warehousing
- Knowledge of basic financial and accounting concepts.
- Knowledge of assimilating information from diverse
- Skilled in analytics and problem-solving skills with a solid
focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Skilled in communication and collaboration.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time.
- Ability to complete deliverables based on prioritization and
- Ability to build and optimize data sets, data pipelines, and
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on external/internal
data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation,
workload management, data structures, dependency, and metadata.
-Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Currance, Irvine , Data Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...