Senior Data Engineer
Company: Sodexo -Group
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Sodexo is accelerating its' data journey to boost sustainable business growth and enhance service offerings to consumers, clients and employees. A Data Community is being created to support Data quality monitoring and improvement through businesses and functions. The Global Data Governance Office coordinates efforts to standardize and improve data quality methodology and practices throughout Sodexo.
We are searching for a Senior Data Engineer who will design and build scalable and reliable ML/AI solutions integrating and optimizing algorithms at every stage of the Product life cycle -
This is a hybrid position, - we are seeking candidates located in the Irvine, CA region. -
The successful candidate will:
Is this the right opportunity for you? - We are looking for candidates that have/are:
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.Working for Sodexo:How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
In collaboration with a cross-functional feature team (AI Product Manager, Data Engineer, DevOps, etc), the Data Engineer Data Lab objective is to design and build scalable and reliable ML/AI solutions integrating and optimizing algorithms at every stage of the Product life cycle (e.g. MVM, MVP, Industrialization, etc).
- Provide - support - during - the - scoping - and Minimum Viable Model phases
- Co-realize the data and tech due diligence and SoTA* analysis
- Guarantee - correct - exploratory - environment setup
- Provide - workload - estimation - on - the - product backlog to the AI Product Manager
40%- Design and co-implement functional blocks to - ensure - a - scalable - and - reliable - ML/AI solution all along the product life cycle
- Design and build pipelines on an ad hoc basis
- Measure - cost - effectiveness - of - the - different transformation pipelines scenario
- Embed monitoring metrics into products-Design MVP target architectures-Package, document - -code and infrastructure
- Optimize - ML/AI - algorithm - performances - in distributed systems (e.g. model response time, optimization of the parallelism, etc)
20% -- Drive innovation within Sodexo recommending & testing new AI/ML technologies
- Conduct technological watch
- Test new technologies in the context of use cases MVMs & MVPs
- Communicate on new - market - technologies which could bring value to Sodexo
- Participate to selecting new service providers (e.g. RFP)
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Management Experience: 0-7 yearsBasic Functional Experience: 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Keywords: Sodexo -Group, Irvine , Senior Data Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
here to apply!