IC Design Engineer
Company: Broadcom Inc.
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Please Note:1. If you are a first time user, please create your
candidatelogin account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In
> Create Account)2. If you already have a Candidate Account,
please Sign-In before you apply.Job Description:Job
- This opening work on chip design which enables digital RF for
5G or high speed fiber communication
- architect block level design specifications from the marketing
requirements and/or system requirements
- prepare detailed design document, timing constraint file
- HDL coding, equivalency checking, STA result review, CDC
checks, Lint checks, RTL/gate level simulations & silicon
- prepare block level resource requirements & development
- generate verification & test plans for design validation
- Perform design tradeoff analysis - leakage, dynamic power, die
size, schedule, resource, priority, etc.
- silicon bring upJob Requirement:
- B.S degree in EE or computer Engineering. Minimum of 5+ years
of work experience with direct related technical skill
- M.S degree with 3+ years of work experience, or Ph.D in EE or
- Good knowledge of high speed digital circuit design.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and error correction
code is a plus
- Knowledge of neural network is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as
hands-on lab debugging experiences
- Good Knowledge in languages relevant to the ASIC development
process including Verilog, Unix/Perl Scripting or Python, and
- Experience with High-level Synthesis in design and verification
is a plus.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and ability to
excel in a team environment.
- Good organization skills, able to follow through & bring issue
- Enthusiastic & enjoy IC development works
- Knowledge Backplane/cable/optical fiber communication is a
- Be able to work with teams at remote locations with different
time zone.Additional Job Description:Compensation and BenefitsThe
annual base salary range for this position is $78,000-
$130,000.This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual
bonus in accordance with relevant plan documents, and equity in
accordance with equity plan documents and equity award
agreements.Broadcom offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits
package: Medical, dental and vision plans, 401(K) participation
including company matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP),
Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick
leave and vacation time. The company follows all applicable laws
for Paid Family Leave and other leaves of absence.Broadcom is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship,
disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records consistent with local law.If you are located
outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will
be used for future correspondence.
Keywords: Broadcom Inc., Irvine , IC Design Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...