Test Development Engineer
Company: Aequor Technologies
Posted on: March 14, 2023
An Engineer with solid Test Equipment Design experience. A successful candidate will be able to assess the current test implementation and perform the equipment/software update and release for improved effectiveness and process efficiency.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work effectively within established schedules individually and within teams
- Projects will include development of software to automate production testing
- Use various types of test and measurement equipment
- Design and fabricate manufacturing test equipment and test methods
- Develop and execute validations and verifications on products and subsystems
- Read schematics and assess PCB DFT (Design for Test) needs
- Troubleshoot PCBs and Test Equipment
- Position may involve reliability testing and failure analysis of electrical and mechanical systems such as fluidics, pneumatics, optics, etc.
English (Speak, Read, Write)
BSEE or BSCS with a minimum 5 years hands-on development experience
Keywords: Aequor Technologies, Irvine , Test Development Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
here to apply!