Jr Traffic Engineer (27868)
Company: Railpros Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Calling all Traffic Engineers!
If YOU are seeking a Traffic Engineering Position with:
An exciting AND stable position with a fast-growing company that
will offer YOU phenomenal growth opportunities AND niche
- A company that's invested in YOU and YOUR success---
- A company that values YOUR skills and talents---
- A company that's DIVERSE and INCLUSIVE---
- Employer paid benefits with some AMAZING coverage---
Then we want to hear from YOU! We have an immediate needs for a Jr
Traffic Engineer to partner with us!
RailPros provides comprehensive consulting services for the rail
industry. We specialize in areas of RWIC/railroad flagging, project
management, observation and inspection, real estate, rail design
and engineering, training, and media production. As a leader in our
industry, RailPros' projects create long-term value for our clients
from concept through operation by providing technical excellence
and outstanding services. We are seeking a Jr Traffic Engineer for
our growing team.
Our Jr. Traffic Engineer will be responsible for developing and
completing work relative to traffic engineering including planning,
design, and signal operations, as well as directing design
engineers. This is NOT an analysis/studies position. Relative
design experience is required.
- Assist in the development and delivery of a variety of
technical work products
- Analysis of existing traffic operations, traffic engineering
analysis reports, design plans (signing, striping, stage
construction/traffic control, traffic signal)
- Specifications and estimates for city, county and freight and
passenger rail facilities.
- Business development
- Writing proposals
- Defining project scopes
- Creating and maintaining budgets
- Managing/mentoring others
- Field work is expected, should be able to travel to project
BS in Civil Engineering
- 1-5 years of Traffic Engineering experience
- PE license in CA Civil or Traffic (or ability to obtain)
- Strong technical background in traffic engineering
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
Proficiency in Vissim or Syncho
- Freight and/or Passenger Rail Experience
- Additional PE Licenses and/or PTOE
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Microstation
Opportunity for growth/advancement - promotion/advancement from
within. Be a part of a niche and essential industry that has
continued growth and has remained stable during COVID (pandemic).
Opportunity to be a part of exciting projects with a diverse and
inclusive company culture. We offer company paid training/testing,
license/certificates (PE, PMP, etc.), Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA,
HRA, Accident Plan, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K, PTO, paid
holidays and bonus opportunities.
MISSION - Serving Our Customers: RailPros is dedicated to being the
premier engineering and diversified safety services company to
America's rail and transit industry.
VISION - Helping to Keep North America Moving: RailPros' vision
symbolizes our unique experience and dedicated approach to
providing excellent service to the railroad and rail transit
companies that move North America's freight and improve people's
mobility and quality of life.
- Hungry: We are driven to work as a team, fostering a culture of
continuous improvement and learning with a passion for action and
- Humble: We have compassion for our customers and work to earn
their trust and solve their problems. We exist to help them
- Nimble: We are continually aware of changes in the industry,
and we adapt quickly to meet the needs of our customers. Our
talented and experienced rail people are available 24/7/365, we can
mobilize and respond quickly, and we create and utilize the latest
technology to provide exceptional service for our customers.
To learn more about RailPros click here.
Equal Opportunity EmployerRailPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company
policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color,
creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered partner status,
age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual
orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal,
state, or local laws.
Keywords: Railpros Inc, Irvine , Jr Traffic Engineer (27868), Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!