Senior Engineering Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Currently looking for a temp to hire, Senior Engineering
Technician opportunity in Irvine, CA. This is a great opportunity
for the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization.
This role will pay between $35-$40 an hour and is a first shift
opportunity. PURPOSE OF JOB: Prototype layout, assembly, test and
documentation of electronics, electromechanical and electro-optical
medical laser systems. Documents production and prototype builds
according to company standard operating procedures. Builds test
samples and equipment. Conducts safety and performance testing.
Assists in product development and design by suggesting
improvements to processes and procedures.
- Provide support to engineers and other technicians through the
layout, build, inspection, test and documentation of assemblies to
support complete medical laser systems.
- Conduct and document component, assembly and system level
testing of electrical, electromechanical, and electro-optical
assemblies using laboratory and manufacturing equipment.
- During such, include data collection and proper observation of
any test deviations, and assist in generating test reports to meet
US FDA design control/quality system requirements.
- Performing efficient troubleshooting to identify, document and
resolve issues in a timely manner.
- As requested, build and rework prototype and pilot production
medical devices electronics, including some through-hole and
surface-mount PCB assembly and rework.
- As directed, fabricate, document and inspect pilot stage
manufacturing tools and fixtures.
- Setup and conduct test protocols and Design of Experiments
(DOEs), compile, analyze, and write up data.
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, designs, tests and
processes including use of lab notebooks in accordance with company
Keywords: Kelly Services, Irvine , Senior Engineering Technician, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!