REMOTE Sr. Product Development Engineer - LED Packaging
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Sr. Product Development Engineer with LED Packaging
experience, please read on!
Job Title: REMOTE Sr. Product Development Engineer - LED
Job Location: REMOTE - our HQ is in Sunnyvale, CA
Compensation: $140K - $175K base Depending on experience
We are a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that
engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state
lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV,
IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting,
horticulture lighting, and automotive lighting. We are at the
forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that
will change lighting technology in almost every aspect of our
everyday work and life.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($140K - $175K DOE)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- The chance to work for a vertically integrated fast-growing LED
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop high power LED products for Medical, Life Sciences and
- Conduct optical performance testing and hands-on
experimentation to validate design.
- Bring a manufacturing mindset and expertise throughout the
overall product realization process, including leading critical
deliverables, such as DFMEA/PFMEA and assisting in the development
of manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with chip/epi teams in China to create optimized
- Lead product development cycles, while coordinating with the
operations and marketing team.
- Manage multiple projects and track progress as a project
manager. Prepare and present development status at phase exit
- Generate intellectual property and work with patent attorneys
to file patent applications.
What You Need for this Position
Bachelor's Degree (MS or PhD preferred) in engineering, physics,
materials or related fields with 5+ years experience with the
- LED Product Development experience in the Medical, Life
Sciences, or Industrial UVC sector
- Optoelectronic device package design and process
- LED Chip and device characteristics
- DFMEA / PFMEA for UVC semiconductor products (LEDs or power
semiconductors strongly preferred)
- Experience working with oversea Contract Manufacturers (CMs) is
- Be able to travel internationally on a need basis. (Less than
So, if you are a Sr. Product Development Engineer with LED
Packaging experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy
of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Mike
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1693113L800 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Irvine , REMOTE Sr. Product Development Engineer - LED Packaging, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!