REMOTE Sr Ruby on Rails Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
REMOTE Sr Ruby on Rails Engineer for an Industry leading online
and media technology company
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jeff Gottlieb
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are an online media and technology company that serves
businesses and consumers in four major categories Automotive,
Health, Legal, and Home/Travel. Our fully integrated approach
combines leading web solutions for businesses with media websites
Why join us?
- Fully Remote
- Cutting edge technology
- Growing company
- Collaborative team environment
- Great benefits package
- You have six or more years of experience developing web apps in
Ruby/Rails (preferred), Elixir/Phoenix, Django, Node or a similar
MVC development framework.
- You have been the primary owner/developer of several components
- You have strong development principles, including experience
with testing and TDD, object-oriented design, and higher-level
- You have a passion for quality. You take pride in keeping your
bug count low and your code quality high.
- You have worked directly with non-devs (designers, PMs, user
researchers, etc.) to ship great products.
- You believe in the value of mentorship, and in a teaching and
- You want to grow, and you're constantly finding small ways to
improve all the work you and your teammates do.
- You are passionate about building using Agile and Lean
Ideally, you'd have
- Contributed to or maintained open-source projects (Send us your
- Experience transforming large Rails apps into a
service-oriented or microservice architecture.
- Strong focus on the people who use your software, even when it
makes things harder.
About The Team
- We mostly run Ruby on Rails, and have brought in technologies
like Elixir, Node, and Rust.
- We're open to using the right technologies for what we
- We iterate quickly and ship multiple times a day.
- We're running an entirely dockerized deployment system, and
we're always making improvements to help our teams ship safer, and
- We work in small, distributed teams with product managers and
designers and help shape the products we build.
- We have a strong tradition of supporting open source software.
resque_scheduler, robut, resque_unit, and JSON API client were all
extracted from our codebase, and we've contributed patches back to
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , REMOTE Sr Ruby on Rails Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!