Integration Engineer (100% Remote)
Posted on: August 3, 2022
100% Remote Integration Developer with EMR, Python, HIPPA/HL7
needed for Series-C, $150M Biotechnology company - Permanent, PTO,
benefits, 401(k), EquityThis Jobot Job is hosted by Patrick
MurrayAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary $150,000 - $175,000 per yearA Bit
About UsFounded in 2015, we are a Series C Biotechnology company
that has raised over $125M in funding and are becoming a world
leader in precision oncology dedicated to transforming cancer care.
Our team of scientists, engineers and problem-solvers are dedicated
to helping healthcare providers to provide actionable insight to
the lives of cancer patients.We are currently looking to add a new
Interface Engineer to our growing engineering team. The Interface
Developer will be major contributor moving forward.If you feel this
position could be a fit, do not hesitate to apply today.Why join
us?You will be part of a fast-growing company with a world class,
disruptive Oncology product helping saves around the world. You
will be joining a team of smart, fun, driven people, in a position
with a lot of opportunity to learn and grow.Compensation for the
Integration Healthcare Engineer
- Competitive Base Salary - $130,000-$170,000
- Work From Home
- Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Excellent PTO
- Full-Time Position, Stable/Growing Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art TechnologyJob DetailsThe Integration Software
Engineer is responsible for
- Leading the implementation, configuration, testing, evolution,
and maintenance of healthcare integrations, including data
validation and cleansing
- Leading development of monitoring and reporting features to
ensure robust and operationally excelling integrations
- Working closely with customers EMR, Integration and other teams
to understand and interpret unique clinical workflows to support
our cutting-edge products
- Continuously optimizing and improving performance, scalability,
and fault-tolerance of such integration layers
- Efficiently managing multiple simultaneous client
implementations or projects
- Preparing, publishing, and refining documentation for generated
interfaces, as well as team processes and workflowsWhat we look for
in the EMR Integration Software DeveloperTechnical Chops
- Bachelor's degree in computer programming, software engineering
or related field.
- 5+ years of professional development experience.
- Core development experience in a language like Python, Ruby,
- EMR integration experience - building and supporting systems
and processes to connect applicable modules within the healthcare
ecosystem (HL7, FHIR, EMR)
- Preference and skillset for working on system integration
projects, but willing and able to contribute on other software
development initiatives when the situation requires.
- Genomics, biotech, or healthcare domain knowledge (e.g.NGS,
HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11).
- Experience authoring shell scripts to perform scheduled
processes.Things That Will Set You Apart
- Certifications from one of the leading EMR vendors (Epic,
- Exposure to Redox and mapping data elements.
- Familiarity with CCD and C-CDA documents.
- Background working with medical nomenclatures (UMLS, NCI
Metathesaurus, SNOMED, RxNORM).
- Strong AWS skills and maximizing the use of AWS services (e.g.,
S3, ECS, Lambda, SQS, RDS).
- Experience with containerized software development patterns
(Docker) and associated CI/CD/DevOps patterns and tools (TerraForm,
Ansible)Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Integration Engineer (100% Remote), Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!