Client Service Manager - Facilities Engineering
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for a Client Service Manager with strong client
relationships, established resume and reputation, team building and
leadership capabilities, and business leadership skills to grow our
Facilities Engineering practice nationally. Facilities Engineering
covers all aspects of engineering design and construction support
for industrial clients, with a focus on industrial
water/wastewater/stormwater treatment and utility infrastructure.
This senior role is an essential part of our growth strategy as we
continue to provide quality solutions to our trusted clients.
- Engage the marketplace to identify new clients and projects and
collaborate with and enhance our established Facilities Engineering
team to pursue and win those opportunities.
- Leverage existing industry relationships and KJ's local and
national project resumes to expand service offerings.
- Utilize relationships, personal resume, and strategic planning
skills to pursue and win work.
- Build, lead, and motivate teams to provide unsurpassed client
service on projects that we deliver.
- Be responsible for managing key and strategic projects from the
planning phase through construction. Responsibilities include:
- Guide client and professional engagement to develop and enhance
personal and corporate brand awareness and identify new
opportunities and partnerships to further expand growth.
- Collaboration with internal leaders for strategic hiring and
- Leverage existing client relationships to expand services
- Project development oversight, including scope, schedule, fee
preparation, negotiation, project staffing, and coordination of
activities related to planning, design, and construction.
- Travel to client and project sites for client visits/meetings
and other travel to other Kennedy Jenks offices will be necessary.
Credentials and Competencies:
- Thorough understanding of the industrial wastewater market;
established industry relationships, and strong technical knowledge
of the industrial consulting business
- An entrepreneurial spirit, proven experience with business
development, relationship building, negotiation, and client service
management delivered with the highest degree of integrity
- Enthusiasm for team building, staff development, and
collaborative inclusive leadership.
- Strong writing, editing, research, and verbal communication
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of relevant experience
- BS or MS in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, or similar engineering
- Design-Build experience and DBIA certification is a plus
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record We are
committed to a hybrid work model, in which our employees enjoy the
option of working from home or in our office collaboration
Keywords: RPMGlobal, Irvine , Client Service Manager - Facilities Engineering, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!